The Minecraft Shop - Changes and Plans

Rarek

Hello all!

It's really good to see you all using the store and reporting all the little bits and bobs that are wrong! For all of us staff at Ahoy World it's a bloomin' exciting experience being here to support you all, so keep on going! The purpose of this thread is to outline what to expect from the store currently and in the future.

First off, the store is currently in constant development, meaning item prices, names, quantities and descriptions are in constant flux. If you see something you believe should be changed, please continue to be non-hesitant and tell us straight what's wrong. The best way is to post a new thread in our new Ahoy Coins Shop Support sub-forum.

Secondly, because the store is in a sort of beta, sometimes items will malfunction. This might be in regards to items not being received or instructions being unclear. If you have purchased an item and believe you haven't been given what was advertised (or don't understand how to use that item in the case of permission-based purchases such as land), please either contact a member of staff in-game, on TeamSpeak or post a thread on the forums. We will always do what we can to correct your purchase, reimburse you or explain the details of that purchase.

Lastly, the way the shop works at the moment is not the way it will work in the future. Currently, items must be bought and then used, adding extra, unnecessary steps that don't offer much above confusion. We are in the process of editing the framework we're using to, essentially, automatically use items upon purchase, meaning all you have to do is buy the item and that's it. This will come in the future as quick as we can do it, but there are many other things to fix; your patience is appreciated!

I've just completed recoding the store a little so that items are immediately used upon purchase, removing the confusing separate steps of "using" an item after purchase. If you encounter any errors while using this system, please let us know as soon as you can.

Our aim is to streamline the system as best we can, making the experience easy and rewarding for you. Thank you for your patience and keep reporting those bugs!

u need to put teh prices down and do single items as well as stacks  

We will be balancing this flip don't worry I have been reducing the prices of items as seen fit so far, it is constantly changing though just so you are aware. 

There will be a system in place shortly so you can choose the quantity of items you want rather than pre-selected values. 

Are there any items in particular that you feel are over priced at the minute?

Thanks.

i have just bought an item from the shop and found it much easier to understand 

thanks for the changes

We will be balancing this flip don't worry I have been reducing the prices of items as seen fit so far, it is constantly changing though just so you are aware. 

There will be a system in place shortly so you can choose the quantity of items you want rather than pre-selected values. 

Are there any items in particular that you feel are over priced at the minute?

Thanks.

the enchanting table is a little overpriced i think 

because each obsidian block is worth about 15 ahoy coins but the enchanting table is 200

Awesome, glad your finding it more streamlined :) 

yeah I understand some items are still hit and miss, I will be proof reading a majority of them tonight and hopefully by the late morning/afternoon it should be better. 

Thanks again for the feedback, I will do what I can as soon as I hear about issues.