PokemonGO

Jagermeister

1 hour ago, Jagermeister said:

Does anyone play PokemonGo by any chance lol? Just curious as how many of you actually do, and are as sad as me to go out and hunt for then? ^^ Lol.

I much rather play the old and normal Pokémon games. It's not so dangerous for people like me. Car crashes and road rage for a Pikachu, y'know? :-P

13 minutes ago, Winter said:

I much rather play the old and normal Pokémon games. It's not so dangerous for people like me. Car crashes and road rage for a Pikachu, y'know? :-P

You got a point there seen a lot of reports on the news about people having certain accidents happening too them due to this haha, what is the world like huh? :PP

8 hours ago, David said:

How many limbs did he lose in all the car crashes? 

Ha that's a good question though I'm not sure. Let's just say he still has his main one's left in him :P. Though I have to say I've collected a significant amount of pokemon over the last week, it's crazy you just see some people walk around with their phones out infront of them following shit lol.

Level 31...team valor...I walk around in a team rocket cosplay while I play for the lols...

But Niantic (the company behind the game) has shot themselves in the foot recently...the newest update makes the pokeballs look so unrealistic...and how they're serving cease and desist orders to radar sites like Pokevision when Niantic broke their pokemon distance detection system within their app and instead of fixing it they removed all elements of it, making it much harder to find my freaking Magikarps...

I still play it every morning...gotta keep those kids off of my gyms...

10 minutes ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

Level 31...team valor...I walk around in a team rocket cosplay while I play for the lols...

But Niantic (the company behind the game) has shot themselves in the foot recently...the newest update makes the pokeballs look so unrealistic...and how they're serving cease and desist orders to radar sites like Pokevision when Niantic broke their pokemon distance detection system within their app and instead of fixing it they removed all elements of it, making it much harder to find my freaking Magikarps...

I still play it every morning...gotta keep those kids off of my gyms...

So much shit has happened and probably will continue to happen so long as this game is still alive lol. I've not been on it all weekend which is a shock for me. Yeh removing the elements proves difficult to finding the magikarps but nevertheless I'm determined to get it done. We've already had 1 person find every single one lol.

On 28/07/2016 at 7:45 PM, zissou said:

While I don't play this game if i did i definitely would not be level 15 and these would not be all the pokemon that i have!

26XnMLb.jpg

Zissou I can tell despite your opinion you are so tempted to play it lols? ;) Should give it a try, guaranteed you'll get addicted to it. One thing is for certain is that it definitely keeps you on your feet and busy.

Just now, Jagermeister said:

So much shit has happened and probably will continue to happen so long as this game is still alive lol. I've not been on it all weekend which is a shock for me. Yeh removing the elements proves difficult to finding the magikarps but nevertheless I'm determined to get it done. We've already had 1 person find every single one lol.

I'm still looking for that freaking farfetch'd...

• 2 weeks later...