Opening up administration roles to applications.

David

As the title says, we're opening up our administration roles, that's Moderators and Admins to applications. If you're interested, give this lot a read and submit an application!

Admin Staff

Duties include administration of all of our online services, ArmA 3, TeamSpeak, Forums and any of our dynamic servers. Admins must fill out brief ban reports and use an RCon tool when administering the ArmA 3 server and bans. Forum interaction is a large part of our communication and we like to hear all opinions. Admins should proactively contribute towards our forums and present a welcoming face of the community, admins will also deal with ban appeals which should be handled impartially at all times. Admins will also deal with player reports by investigating any outstanding reports, filing bans after review, informing the reporters of the action taken and filing the player report. Admins should always lead by example on our servers.

- No minimum staff position required.

- Active forum user with an active posting history.

- Must be a forum member for over 6 months.

- No warnings or kicks within the last 6 months.

- No bans in the last 12 months.

- Should be pragmatic, composed and trustworthy.

- Must be considerate and respectful, there are a lot of topics which you may not agree with others about.

- Should be willing to contribute towards the advancement of the community, some admins have optional specific tasks.

- Must provide two (2) names of backing Admins, Core Staff or Honorary Member.

- Successful applicants must pass a 90-120 day probationary period which terminates on the last full weekend of each month.

APPLY HERE

Enhanced Server Moderator

Duties include administration of our enhanced server and TeamSpeak administration. Moderators must fill out brief ban reports and use an RCon tool when administering the server and bans. Forum interaction is a large part of our communication and we like to hear all opinions. Moderators should proactively contribute towards our forums and present a welcoming face of the community. Moderators will also deal with player reports by investigating any outstanding reports, filing bans after review, informing the reporters of the action taken and filing the player report. Moderators should always lead by example on our servers.

- Must hold the position of Enhanced Veteran or above.

- Active forum user with an active posting history.

Must be a forum member for over 4 months.

- No warnings or kicks within the last 6 months.

- No bans in the last 12 months.

- Should be pragmatic, composed and trustworthy.

- Must be considerate and respectful, there are a lot of topics which you may not agree with others about.

- Should be willing to contribute towards the advancement of the server, some moderators have optional specific tasks.

- Must provide two (2) names of backing Moderators, Admins, Core Staff or Honorary Member.

- Successful applicants must pass a 30-60 day probationary period which terminates on the last full weekend of each month.

APPLY HERE

14 minutes ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

Will there be a similar refined process for Spartans? I ask simple because over the past few weeks there has been a lot of questions by many (and thanks goes to @Chuck Norris for answering them all :) ) and it would be great to see some new names in the Spartan list, especially since we only have 2 right now, I believe.

I think @David said something about next week for Spartan

I'd like to thank everyone who has submitted their applications so far, since this is a new system for us too and given it's just opened up it may take a little while to process but we'll be in contact with all who applied ASAP. :)

12 hours ago, David said:

Can't see any reason why it wouldn't be :)

I'd love to get more involved, but given that the stuff thats gone off with some of the guys that I game with on AW and elsewhere, I'd be out for a bit.