Tanoa Bridge

David

Add this to I&A?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Add this to I&A?

• Yes
    • No

Last night I built something I'd always wanted to make since the Tanoa island was available, everything is as smooth as can be and can be driven at top speed in the hatchback sport although I'd heavily recommend slowing down on the eastern transition or you'll probably kill yourself. I didn't really make it for any reason than for fun but would you guys want this in I&A?

20160724002805_1.jpg

20160723232649_1.jpg

20160723232656_1.jpg

20160723232707_1.jpg

20160723232812_1.jpg

20160723232838_1.jpg

20160723232923_1.jpg

20160723232944_1.jpg

20160723233447_1.jpg

56 minutes ago, TheScar said:

Wait,what?

So bridges are ok to add but stock pink KUMAs are to much to ask?

This bridge propably kills just as equal as a KUMA would do :P

And isnt even a tad pink!

Eh?

nice build

#buildingbridges

:Yes:

Not just any old pink KUMA. It has to be factory new, right?

I actually like the fact that the islands on Tanoa are connected by one bridge and one bridge only. Makes pilots necessary.. or boats, which are rarely used. I don't think that it's necessary, but nice job nonetheless!

I dont know. Its taking out quite a bit of immersion because it is obvious that this huge, long, big, block of concrete doesnt belong into the jungle, dont you think?

Possibly, doesn't really bother me though. I just built it because there's the road construction suggesting there was going to be a bridge built so I just built one for the fun of it, whether you guys think it has a place in I&A or not is why I made the poll :)

2 hours ago, David said:

Possibly, doesn't really bother me though. I just built it because there's the road construction suggesting there was going to be a bridge built so I just built one for the fun of it, whether you guys think it has a place in I&A or not is why I made the poll :)

Oh fair enough, I didnt know about this. Its a solid bridge and its certainly working! I just thought it looked a bit odd in, no offense after all.