Can't find the ArmA 3 Ahoyworld servers!

Hi there,

try to filter your Arma Serverbrowser for "Ahoy" and they will show up. If that does not work for you you can always try to connect directly to the servers. You can find the IPs on the Frontpage of Ahoyworld.net. Just scroll down to the bottom and you will see the Server widgets, or you can connect to our Teamspeak at ts.ahoyworld.net and look the IPs up in the channel descriptions of the Server you want to join (e.g. EU1, EU2).

1 hour ago, Iranzan said:

Hi there,

try to filter your Arma Serverbrowser for "Ahoy" and they will show up. If that does not work for you you can always try to connect directly to the servers. You can find the IPs on the Frontpage of Ahoyworld.net. Just scroll down to the bottom and you will see the Server widgets, or you can connect to our Teamspeak at ts.ahoyworld.net and look the IPs up in the channel descriptions of the Server you want to join (e.g. EU1, EU2).

Thank you so much. I got into the server. I couldn't find the server via the filters on the launcher. I was searching for ages and I don't know why I never thought of using direct connect. Thanks again!

• 11 months later...