Men. R. Murray

Ross Murray 03

In-game name when banned: Men. R. Murray

Why do you think you were banned? Don't know I wasn't on the server

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because as far as I've read and been told from several people there is no age limit on the server or ts and I was on ts trying to get help I was asked my age I told them and straight away banned from ts and all game servers and I think it should be lifted because I was not informed of an age limit and I really enjoy your servers

Which administrator banned you (if known): Soziopath I think

When were you banned: May?

Unfortunately we are an adult community and often times conversation is not suitable for someone of your age. You will be more than welcome once you are a bit older but we can't allow you to be a part of the community just yet. I'm sorry that the rules regarding age are not clear but the decision has been made. Just wait a few years and come back to us. Sorry again but it is what it is. 

Ban appeal denied. 

Can I just make it clear that I played on that server for a year and no one ever said anything about my age also could you pls link to me the page that gives me an age limit if there isn't a page I think I should be unbanned I also an greatly disgraced that you are not allowing younger individuals to play and have fun on the server I'll just need to stick to ******** (advertising another server ed) a fun kind server that don't discriminate because of age 

It's this kind of immature behaviour that we won't have on our server I posted the appeal denied post to see how you would react. You reacted in all the wrong ways demanding something to be shown to you, nonsensical outbursts and advertising another server. Well consider yourself permabanned. Good bye. 

PS also banned from the ARMA servers.

• zissou locked this topic