[KGB] Spc Josh

[KGB] Josh

In-game name when banned: [KGB] Spc Josh

Why do you think you were banned? It said that i was banned because of racism when i only used the word "nigga" which is not a racist word at all.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because i have always played on this server never had any problems i am a nice guy serious player and all of the sudden i get banned.

Which administrator banned you (if known): No idea.

When were you banned: 7/12/2016

28 minutes ago, [KGB] Josh said:

i only used the word "nigga" which is not a racist word at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

In the English language, the word "nigger" is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy.

In contemporary English, using the word "nigger" is considered extremely offensive, and it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word". The variant "nigga" has to some extent been reclaimed by African Americans.

Am I missing something here? How do you think that is possibly not racist?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts