REPO INFO (Maintenance Notice)

S0zi0p4th

I appreciate the hard work going into this and how you have kept us updated. Thanks a lot. Can't wait to see some of the improvements. Also is adding Tanoa completely off the table sozio or is it up for wider community discussion and vote? 

For now EU#2 is running I&A on Tanoa  

For adding Tanoa to the modded server We still havent figured that one out  by adding it we are locking people out to play who dont want or cant buy Tanoa      

But yeah by not adding it we are missing a decent map.

Well have to see in the near futher 

I played the co-op campaign and I have to say I can only imagine the cluster fook it would be to play Gauntlet on Tanoa. It's a great map but man the AI would chop up the players with all that foliage. It's already hard enough on Chernarus.

I think the current consensus is we'll play it for game nights but not for regular Gauntlet.

- R

But just dressing the fact that we would be locking people out. I have not come across a person that is willing to take the time and to learn the skill to play on EU3 that has not bought Apex, which contains the best map in vanilla. But concerning gauntlet isn't valiant coming soon, which has a ton of updates to AI and Tanoa can become much more balanced if EVNG's would be allowed and we weren't fighting enemies that had them.

-B

1 hour ago, Inzaindabridge said:

I have not come across a person that is willing to take the time and to learn the skill to play on EU3 that has not bought Apex

I can name two "veterans" who don't have Tanoa.

Completely irrelevant whether they take the time to learn EU3 or not when they can't afford a DLC.

The Jungle areas of Tanoa are indeed batshit crazy, I've been seeing the same thing on EU#2 in that the jungle-heavy AOs take more time to complete and result in many more infantry reinsert flights. It turns into a real needle-in-a-jungle situation very quickly.

6 hours ago, Amentes said:

The Jungle areas of Tanoa are indeed batshit crazy, I've been seeing the same thing on EU#2 in that the jungle-heavy AOs take more time to complete and result in many more infantry reinsert flights. It turns into a real needle-in-a-jungle situation very quickly.

No shit... It´s a nightmare to be able to see those damn vipers in between the leafs :ph34r:

Good Afternoon All Good and bad news 

We were trying to switch things around to make it more easier and stabler but atm Technical difficulties are nagging me 

Means the switch isn't happening 

the good news tho is i Reinstalled our old system and made some newer links you can find them in the following topics 

Install them like the old ones and you can update again

We did remove Several addons from the repo on the public server Keys are still there but we wont Support any mods atm Witch aren`t on the repo 

Use them at your own Risk the keys might or might not work 

A soon as we got a new system up we will rethink the Public mods 

EU 1 2 and 4 

EU#3

Have A nice weekend

Greetings AW STAFF

• 1 month later...