[CPA] plane000

plane000

In-game name when banned: [CPA] plane000

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I crashed a helicopter "Because I needed to practice in editor"

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I think that my ban should be lifted because I CAN fly (i have 500 hours of flight time -- all I do is fly in ArmA), I am an experienced pilot and I just need to go to sleep. at the time of me getting banned I was very tired and just about to log of anyway. I was randomly kicked after doing a perfectly fine stealth insertion into the AO and then when I took off again (after rejoining) my game had a massive lag spike and it went "ArmA 3 is not responding" and then it stopped and at the last second I flared up and caught my tail on the barriers and blew up. i was then promptly moved onto the admins TS channel, treated very rudely and instantly banned.

Which administrator banned you (if known): zissou

When were you banned: 03/07/2016 at 18:20

After being told to leave the pilot slot you refused. I then had to kick you after several easily avoided crashes, you reconnected kept crashing I dragged you to my channel and told you to leave the pilot slot to which you replied that you didn't have to leave. After giving you every chance you refused to listen so left me with no other choice but to ban you. 

please can you unban me, i know i was in the wrong (keeping crashing, controlling tiredness, a bit rudeness to admin) but i am new to AhoyWorld, and i am loving it! it is the only misilim style server that pilots don't have to wait around for hours for evac!

I am perfectly fine with a temporary ban and i would actually accept that (say a week or a month) but i think that permanently banning me FOR EVER for that, is a little much.

On 04/07/2016 at 3:27 PM, plane000 said:

i'm sorry, but you never once told me to leave the pilots slot, if you had, i would have.

I kicked you telling you to practice in the editor. When I dragged you to the channel I was in you were adamant that you were a competent pilot yet you struggle to land the chopper and crashed multiple times. 

Yes, I do understand that. I was very tired at the time, please forgive me. I will rationalise when I become a pilot and I will do anything possible not to get banned permanently. I really love ahoy world and all of its members, it would be such a shame to loose that fine community. 

As I said before -- I would be absolutely fine with a temporary ban, and actually, I think I do deserve one, with the way I so rudely talked to you.

Please forgive me, I sware not to do anything so stupid ever again.

Edited by plane000
i cannot spell :P

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts