Operation Cross Comms: 10/7/2016 (Sunday) 5:00 pm EST (21:00 GMT)

Liru the Lcpl.

Closing thread because there are other threads that are for upcoming events that need to start being promoted: if you have more feedback please post it in Baywatch so I can balance it accordingly!

@Ezlann added the video link in my description ^^

Also, I would like to address something here with some of the feedback concerning the guard towers on the high ground because I honestly think this is a little unfair to me. While I do agree that the towers gave a significant advantage for CSAT being able to spot NATO, NATO DID KNOW ABOUT THEM via the picture of the AO I put on the forums. The whole point of them was for you to snipe a static guard or two, or camp it out and recon it well from the tree lines if a CSAT member was present, then move on. I was very confused when Post's recon team crossed out into the road under that guard tower when not everyone was properly set up.

Other than that, next time i'm utilizing Cebi's changes: turning off 3rd person mode, the extended map content (so you cant cheat by finding enemy units in the map) and the killed by indications (though not the scoreboard, if you really want to know if someone killed you by all means go through the trouble but I would want to leave in that feature for now) as well as better conditions for pilots and better ground rules set during briefings. I also think, for the sake of balance, that i'll take out supressors, but in addition i'll have to lower the default AI amount I place within the map because once its guns off the timer for the second phase will start ticking!

Operation Baywatch has 8 slots left, if you're not in the sign up sheet, do so. Also, please read the first post... and look at the images. Sure i'm always making edits and will update the image but make it easier on yourself and look at what the AO is :P

And finally, thank you to everyone who played Cross Comms, everyone who gave me feedback, and I hope that you all continue to come to my events.

Operate Operationally Ladies and Gents!