David Posted June 25, 2016 Share Posted June 25, 2016 Hi all, this morning I’ve been reviewing the responses to the EU3 feedback form and there are some interesting statistics that come to light as a result, here’s a few. What is your current general opinion of EU3? 40% of you think that the server is good or above with an interesting 36.7% voting satisfactory, 23.4% voting poor or very poor, thankfully the very poor is the minority. In recent history, how do you feel EU3 is changing? I asked this question to gauge how you think the environment is changing, there’s been a few posts recently about problems on EU3 and I wanted to analyse quite what is going on. 50% voted satisfactory or above, of which 23.3% was that the experience was getting better. 50% voted that the environment was deteriorating, clearly we need to concentrate our efforts here to change things. What do you think of the current administrative coverage? When it comes to here, 76.7% voted for satisfactory or above with the remaining 23.3% on a poor vote, there were no very poor votes. What do you think of the current administrative action when situations arise? This question was split into two, one for EU3 Mods and one for Admins, EU3 mods fared better than the admins which is interesting to see, I’ll not break it down, here’s how it looks: http://puu.sh/pFjy9/22afa7c67e.png[/img] What do you think of the handling of player reports submitted via the website? I’m quite happy with this result if I’m honest, there’s been some hiccups with the new system and we’ve worked hard to resolve them, in the face of that 93.1% voted satisfactory leaving 6.9% in the poor category. What do you think of the current mission rotation? This is an interesting one, we’ll try and change things up in future to make things more variable. What do you think of the current rules? This is one I was paying a lot of attention to, only 10% voted that they were difficult to understand, 20% voted they were difficult to find and 33.3% voted they were difficult to remember. Quite an eye opener, I’ll see if we can simplify them and make them easier to find in future. What do you think of the current loadout selection system? A slim majority are happy with the loadout system with 41.4% wanting it changed, maybe we can see what we can do with it. If you had the choice, would you use ACRE or TFAR? This one divided opinion, TFAR took an early lead of 8:2 but ACRE later clawed it back to win this one 16:14. It’s not quite as simple as that though, there was also a separate staff vote from the EU3 Mods and above on this issue where TFAR won 8:4 leaving TFAR with an overall 22:20 over ACRE. What do you think of the current modset? This is broken down into a few questions and I’ll admit some of them were ambiguous, it looks like we hit a sweet spot with content and size with a couple on either side of the argument, here’s a breakdown: http://puu.sh/pFk7r/c6ca78f551.png[/img] The update schedule also seems to be in a sweet spot, 83.3% voted that it was just right with 16.7% voting it wasn’t frequent enough. How easy was it to get used to the EU3 server? 83.3% voted it was easy to very easy with 16.7% voting that it could be better, this is honestly a more positive response than I was expecting. How is your in game performance in relative to general ArmA 3 gameplay? Generally speaking performance is good, especially for the amount of mods we run and I’m happy for that. All in all there's definite work to do but we know where the problems lie now, the text responses all say similar things and it's good to see the community voicing their opinions with some quite lengthy responses, generally speaking the response is to avoid shooting first and asking questions later, be harsher on the rule breakers and make things a bit clearer to new players and roles. Also someone said we were unapproachable, I want to reassure everyone that you can come to us at any time and we'll listen to you, we don't like think our members are afraid to talk to us, we're gamers just like you! GhostDragon 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now