MrPuTaNg

MrPuTaNg

In-game name when banned: MrPuTaNg

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for my name being inappropiate.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I have been playing on AhoyWorld with this name for two weeks now with my ign as MrPuTaNg and the admin that banned me is the only person I have encountered that has had an issue with my name. People I play with on this and other communities laugh and joke about my name but don't think much about it. I know what PuTaNg stands for or is slang for but people wouldn't think much to look up my name until they read this post.

Which administrator banned you (if known): PERO

When were you banned: 1300 EST

Your name alerted me the first moment I saw it. I already gave you a warning for it, but you decide to rejoin. After I`ve banned you, you asked what is wrong with your name. You said nothing, I`ve asked if you know what it means, you said no.

But now you are saying you do know what that word means, so you got me confused now...........

In the absence of our community referee (PERO) I will be responding to your appeal.

So; you asked 'What are we going to do about the situation?' -- because it wasn't a major offence and you seem really keen on playing on our servers again I'm prepared to give you a second and last chance to play on our servers under two conditions:

- You change your name and never use that one again.

- You see the fault in / apologize for the usage of the slang word 'putang' in your name as it could be convieved as discrespectful or insultive by other members of the community.

Just remember that any more slip-ups won't be tolerated and you're expected to fully play by the rules from now on.

So what say you?