Scope Mounting

Would like to add that I think this will deter people from using multiple scopes and will be a benefit in the fight against this (and add a drawback to being a marksman) because the time you are down while changing site rifleman that want to be in the fight will chose more versatile scopes and if marksman chose to take multiple (this role can benefit from it) it slows them down making them think about positioning before setting up for a long range shot as it will take time to change scopes from a shorter range one and this will give the enemy more time to detect the hostiles. +1 from me fully believe it's worth adding

10 hours ago, Amentes said:

My point exactly. This simply isn't done in real life, and if people really feel they need it, we have plenty of scopes with top-mounted RDS or Irons, plus 3D scopes that will let you shoot CQB through the 4x magnifier with a little practice.

By all means, add the mod, but don't for a moment think that taking scopes and suppressors on and off works like a Hollywood movie.

I must have missed the Hollywood depiction of 'scope mounting'. Never seen that demonstrated in any movie.

Look at it however you want and make whatever points you want about its 'realistically' but at the end of the day its better than the alternative; vanilla.

• 1 year later...
I'm no modded moderator but i think the way to get this actually implemented is to make a mod request in the right part of the forum right?

Neither am I. But yes you are right

Sent from my iPhone using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

The only role right now I use 2 scopes is marksman.

the normal one doesnt support nightvision. So when the mission is expected to take longer and into the night i bring a spare scope that has only nightvision, or else im fucked ?