Underwater mission on I&A tanoa

Drakoy

Question

Hello, I got on the idea this afternoon when I was playing whit some guys on tanoa as a seal team. I would love to see a underwater side mission on tonoa in I&A.

I personally think a underwater fight would be pretty epic to do so if somebody can create it I would love it let me know what you guys think of the idea

4 answers to this question

There have been Zeus operations in the past that deal with these style operations, but something like this would be interesting to consider. Heck, the whole side objective area could use an upgrade, but i'd wait for I and A 3's release first, then we can make additions.

Also, there might be a zeus op coming up within 2 weeks regarding an operation like this...*nudge nudge wink wink*

While underwater missions look cool, they are severely hampered by interaction options you are given underwater. For example, you can not loot inventories, place charges, provide fist aid, drag bodies...all you can do is swim, shoot, board vehicles and disarm mines.

Divers are really useful for assaulting beaches of small flat islands where an enemy is spread through the island and thus denying safe landing zone . Bear in mind thou that diving gear provide 0 protection and even pistol rounds will kill you so packing some protective vest in a backpack is good idea.

Guest Luetin

yeah as Cebi said, what is really needed at this point in time is an underwater overhaul from Bohemia. The interaction and options for underwater are heavily limited.

So its best to combine underwater and surface ops - approach from water etc