Which game server would you want to see next?

Josh

So I'm having a really slow morning at work, browsing the forums and thinking.

so I thought hey lets start a discussion!

which game server would you want to see next? Game can be present or future.

also include in your reply why and let's see where we end up :D 

From what I hear, people are in need of a new I&A server as they are filing up fast and it would make sense to have a Tanoa I&A server, hell, I'd probably play a couple sesh's on that.

I myself can't really think of any other server's to use, I know that a lot of servers in the past (life, DayZ Standalone, squad etc) only lasted a couple of months at most so I don't think there would be much of a point on that front. It's definitively a funny one trying to figure out a game or game mode that would be enjoyable for the community and preferably last longer than a fish's memory. I'll probably lurk around on this thread and see what people think, see if I have anything to add at a later date.

20 minutes ago, Minipily said:

From what I hear, people are in need of a new I&A server as they are filing up fast and it would make sense to have a Tanoa I&A server, hell, I'd probably play a couple sesh's on that.

I myself can't really think of any other server's to use, I know that a lot of servers in the past (life, DayZ Standalone, squad etc) only lasted a couple of months at most so I don't think there would be much of a point on that front. It's definitively a funny one trying to figure out a game or game mode that would be enjoyable for the community and preferably last longer than a fish's memory. I'll probably lurk around on this thread and see what people think, see if I have anything to add at a later date.

We've got tanoa up on eu#2 but I think I'd agree with you on this.

id support eu1/2 staying on Altis and a new server maybe eu#4 or 5 becoming tanoa i&a perm. Obviously luetins server can be renamed or kept on 4. I think that'd be good for arma expansion :)

id id love to see koth however you can't host it on a dedi box it has to be bought through a server providing company which kinda sucks but hey.

2 hours ago, Josh said:

We've got tanoa up on eu#2 but I think I'd agree with you on this.

id support eu1/2 staying on Altis and a new server maybe eu#4 or 5 becoming tanoa i&a perm. Obviously luetins server can be renamed or kept on 4. I think that'd be good for arma expansion :)

id id love to see koth however you can't host it on a dedi box it has to be bought through a server providing company which kinda sucks but hey.

Keep Luetin on EU4, have EU5 as a Tanoa dedicated server, of course, EU1/2 would still run as Altis (it'll run better when the Apex update comes out, and we don't have to keep flicking between patches to get a game on separate servers.

I'd probably spend a lot of time on a Tanoa server though.

How about a Zeus server that hosts more than Luetin. Maybe have a raffle system, where people put their names in and are randomly selected. This could be a way of finding Zeus talent. I mean, Luetins missions are fantastic but imagine having 4 Zeus' per week all of whom know what they are doing because they could show off when their name came up. And I know there are some flaws in this plan (trollers etc) but I think it could be a great idea.

1 hour ago, Kyle Clements said:

How about a Zeus server that hosts more than Luetin. Maybe have a raffle system, where people put their names in and are randomly selected. This could be a way of finding Zeus talent. I mean, Luetins missions are fantastic but imagine having 4 Zeus' per week all of whom know what they are doing because they could show off when their name came up. And I know there are some flaws in this plan (trollers etc) but I think it could be a great idea.

Zeus is something that shouldn't be handed out randomly. Even by just accident someone might cause issues for everyone.

Having more Zeus action would be great, but just not handed out randomly to people.

A Lower player count server..... (20-30)
Perhaps with half the slots whitelisted...

I know this will never happen, but you asked what we would want... not what we could get.. :D

I'd prefer a lower player count, the missions seem much more engaging when you don't have 40 guys charging in with automatic rifles and vehicles.

Fewer players often leads to more tactical and intense gameplay.

Also love Cebi's choice for Stamina and 1st Person only.

And perhaps lock out the Thermals (via script or w/e) and allow the Snipers to carry Nightstalker so they have a Night-time Optic for use at ranges greater than 300m.

Having a "hardcore" I&A sounds good to me. I don't frequent them these days, but when I did, I'd have loved that option.

Probably see more air crashes, but I figure the type of person who'd be on a hardcore might be more inclined to use report and be on TS.

A mod server running less weapon add-ons would be nice, though I think most of the #3 community prefer the AR15s.

I belive that "Hardcore" server will be more popular amongst tactical gamers. 2 pilot slots and 30ppl max is all it takes.

EDIT: From my past experience, the 1st person only and full stamina is like repellent against most of the trolls and "less" cooperative players.