Date Change: Zeus Ops EU3 [Normal Guantlet] 18/06/16

Really quick announcement that tomorrow, Friday [18/07/16] from 5PM local UK time (Click here for conversion to your local time) there will be normal gauntlet but with myself online as a Zeus operator. There will be sub objectives alongside normal gauntlet missions. No special sign up, no special mod requirements, just the normal EU3 repo stuff. Have fun, work together, and try some slots you maybe haven't used before. This is something I am hoping to do more regularly depending on feedback from it.

Ta

Date Adjustment:

Moved to Saturday. Please let others know.

From previous experience using Gauntlet for Zeus created really bad fps, maybe to do with that previous version of the mission though.

Would it not be worth it to create a Zeus Template for these gamenights for the performance gain in mind? In theory it may not cause these issues but from what I've witnessed from past it causes worse fps.

2 hours ago, Kieran Collier said:

From previous experience using Gauntlet for Zeus created really bad fps, maybe to do with that previous version of the mission though.

Depending on what Copey wants to do, it's possible to start Gauntlet without the missions spawning automatically (it's a mission parameter), so there wouldn't have to be the regular missions along side Copey's side missions.

And when he's done, it's possible to start Gauntlet from the command center whiteboard.

- R