Arsenal and VAS

I have noticed a few differences in the Arsenal vs VAS system. 

• Example 1: Certain equipment is only available in the VAS system and not in the Arsenal and the other way around. 
  • Example 2: You can save and load your VAS equipment setups on all the ahoy servers, but you cannot use the in game Arsenal system to load equipment setups.
  • Example 3: Certain equipment is not available in either the VAS or Arsenal. 

All of the written examples above saddens me. Cause i'm an arsenal user and i like to spend hours creating the perfect kit for missions and how my character looks. 

I do get that certain equipment is just to OP to be used on the ahoy world servers, so i would like to request a list with all the equipment we are allowed to use and what not and post this list somewhere on the forum rules. (also specifying what is allowed to be used by what type of class)  

It would be amazing if the arsenal and VAS system had both the same equipment listed in them. So that everyone can use what they like most (Arsenal or VAS) and not have to switch between them what will only cost more time at base and not killing ai. 

If loading in your own setups created in the in game Arsenal was enabled. Players would be able to get on the battlefield much quicker this would also help with the amount of players standing afk in base. 

What also might be considered after reading is: CSAT equipment, should NATO be able to use it or not?

vas.jpg  latest?cb=20141009120347

VAS is a mod, Arsenal is built into the base game... Ahoyworld offers both because best of both worlds...

As for the CSAT gear, if you're dumb enough to wear CSAT gear and then be surprised if you get teamkilled... :AreYouSerious-min:
It's offered because...well I don't want to ruin the surprise...carry on...

fa5.png

It was hinted by Zissou before that VAS will be dropped in future versions. People generally use VAS to go around arsenal weapon restrictions (Medics with Zafir for example) and because it offers some functionalities that are not present in the arsenal. I endorse this decision even though I have plenty of "kits" saved in VAS.

Could you please stop with adding pictures to your posts. It fills up the thread with unnecessary content and it makes the post seem serious.

8 hours ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

VAS is a mod, Arsenal is built into the base game... Ahoyworld offers both because best of both worlds...

As for the CSAT gear, if you're dumb enough to wear CSAT gear and then be surprised if you get teamkilled... :AreYouSerious-min:
It's offered because...well I don't want to ruin the surprise...carry on...

fa5.png

/offtopic

Spoiler

posting pictures adding/supporting/enlightning the mode is why i´m takin part in forums after all ... this isnt (even) debatable to me!

Some forums offer the possibility to uncheck showing pictures (similar like showing signatures turn on/off),but i take it this isnt yet implented as the forums got setup new anyway and there s not really the need to have this (yet) - but if your that annoyed by people posting pictures you can either :

- suggest this in the feedback department to get it implemented

- use/setup your adblocker to block pictures

- get quicker/higher bandwith to cope with the drama

Also ... (yea,you expected it,dont you? )

6c1a3721c6bcde6bc1c0ae3f92f863c3163cd970

//offtopic end

I still take VAS over Arsenal anyday ...

Edited by TheScar
added 0,5% ontopic

Iv thought VAS as inefficient method of assembling gear. It's UI is tiny and buggy as shit.

No saving system in the world can make up for that. Besides i often like to change my gear.

Mostly just weapon i use, to mix things up a bit.

I don't understand why people would not play their roles causing VAS to be dropped in future. If I cannot find my mortar bipod and tube bagpacks in Arsenal, where will I get my gear if they are hidden as an FSG Gunner (which I have been playing recently)?

On 23/06/2016 at 2:59 AM, Patrik said:

Sounds like you and I should team up fir_new you as mortar gunner and i drive you and mortar around in a vehivle :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Haha! Let's see if we can do that.

When I was running back and forth placing mortar tubes and bipods into vehicle and constantly worry if people would steal it.

So far, players in Tanoa are experienced enough to respect my situation.

The arsenal system is doing ok just that some players are abusing the UAV terminal bug.