Exile

Liru the Lcpl.

So I noticed today there have been some temp channels created regarding Exile in the teamspeak, and I was just wondering if Ahoyworld had any servers or any recommendations on which server to go to for that type of gameplay. Back in Arma 2 I used to love playing DayZ and its corresponding mods, and I would love to relive some of those days!

Thank you for your responses in advance ^_^

The CCG servers are usually decent, i have played arma 2 epoch and overpoch and some arma 3 epoch on them, but i quit because i got randomly banned for verbal abuse. haven't really had the patience to file a ban appeal though.

Will probably start playing epoch/exile when Exile realeses

Just using the standard launcher should work fine.

Look for exile pick a server download the mods needed for that server and join. 

3 hours ago, Minipily said:

Ahoy World used to have a DayZ Standalone server but I fear that it was just another "flavour of the month" kind of game.

See, I've heard about this, and seeing how Ahoyworld's EU 1 and 2 servers are maxing in players and EU 3's TeamSpeak channel is always packed with at least 10 people for a majority of the day for operations, I was just curious if Ahoyworld was going to expand to the other parts of Arma to diversify. Some sort of PvE zed server with custom mods for hordes and enemy AI sweeps and the sort, sticking to the openness of AhoyWorld's community without adding too much toxicity that a PvP server would bring.

Just a thought...plus I've been looking into exile and the nostalga from my Arma 2 DayZ days keeps giving me rushes...with adrenaline and fear...

33 minutes ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

See, I've heard about this, and seeing how Ahoyworld's EU 1 and 2 servers are maxing in players and EU 3's TeamSpeak channel is always packed with at least 10 people for a majority of the day for operations, I was just curious if Ahoyworld was going to expand to the other parts of Arma to diversify. Some sort of PvE zed server with custom mods for hordes and enemy AI sweeps and the sort, sticking to the openness of AhoyWorld's community without adding too much toxicity that a PvP server would bring.

Just a thought...plus I've been looking into exile and the nostalga from my Arma 2 DayZ days keeps giving me rushes...with adrenaline and fear...

Have a chat with some of the staff, I think they're always looking to expand into different games and I believe they do have 1 or 2 servers lying around for something at the moment.