Ghost Hawk Down 6/16 at 4:00 pm (20:00 GMT)

Liru the Lcpl.

Mission Brief:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright ladies and gents, today we will be assaulting a Guerilla occupied town, so keep your eyes open for civilians. Anyone holding a weapon of any kind is free to engage, and the Brass wants this town cleaned up ASAP. It’s been a thorn in everyone’s side for too freaking long, and it’s about time we took care of it. Get in, eliminate whatever you can find: enemies, weapon caches, armed vehicles, contraband, Castro's armed grandma, anything at all that can pose an issue for NATO operations. We also have some air support ready to provide CAS, it's not like the morons will have anything to take it down! Should be nice and easy for you guys…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Primary objectives:
-assault the town
-get to the ghost hawk
-keep the pilot alive until rescue arrives
-destroy the Ghost Hawk
-get out

Secondary Objectives:
-Destroy the weapon cache
-Find and eliminate the source of the Guerilla’s Anti Air capability
-eliminate their local leader
-destroy their source of transportation

Hey, it’s time for another Zeus operation! And no, we’re not doing Kavala again. It will still be on that private server like last time and you will have to be in TS to get the password. I’ll be upscaling the AI to the amount of people that join, and you can expect to have to organize in doing the main objectives while trying to tackle the side operations. Trust me, if you’re able to hit the side objectives, they will have major effects on the main objectives line. Also, if you manage to complete every side objective, I’ll drop some hints on what future Zeus events will be. I’m planning quite a bit over the next few months guys, and I think you’re all going to get quite the kick out of it all…

No mods required, this'll be on Altis, yadda yadda. Set-up will begin 30 minutes before the event starts (3:30 pm EST, 19:30 GMT) to get everyone and everything set up, so please be on TS early, i'm shooting to get this all done within a 1-2 hour time frame :) 

If you’re interested, feel free to leave a post below! See you next Thursday ^_^

1f0.png

12 hours ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

Quick update: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE BASE ARMA INSTALLED OR ELSE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER! No dev build or sneak peak builds! I have plenty of Tanoa stuff planned but I want to give Altis a proper send off!

Any Mods, like on EU1 allowed?

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 2:10 PM, Liru the Lcpl. said:

No mods required, this'll be on Altis, yadda yadda.

I usually host these  things vanilla to promote more players, but within a few weeks I plan to start making a few operations to include a few like ACRE 2, ACE, etc.