New game for avid flight simmers

Guest Bartlett

Guest Bartlett

So I usually play Arma 3. I'm more of your friendly medic..... However over the past few weeks I've been on Microsoft Flight Simulator X : steam edition. And I have years of playing the original version before game spy shut down. There's many arguments of er the best flight sim. X-plane or FSX. But I'd like to save that debate for another day focusing on FSX, the amount of dlc and freeware is unbelievable, and about 2 weeks ago 'ish' I got an email from just flight who have produced in my opinion the best FSX dlc in a long ass time. It's called Air Hauler 2, (not trying to advertise mainly put this idea to the administration team for ts) I had air hauler 1 which was cool and air hauler 2 felt some what more of a myth that was said it was being made then that was it for around 2 years,anyway back to topic. I have it on  early release. And it's got an active forum and an active creator listening. On their forum there a lot of questions on 'is their going to be a TS  channel active for this dlc, it's starting to look quite a community on there, so my question is, your a close knit community, hosting good games, could you trial run until around 2 months after official release, a channel dedicated to Air Hauler 2, see how many people use it and maybe just maybe it might increase the revenue of donations, it's just a thought based on many FSX players spend insane amounts on gear for the game so they got money lol think about it and please reply.

Ps sorry for the long ass essay :P

Adding your name to the list.

We have quite a few avid flight simmers amongst us, myself and @razgriz33 have been doing it for the last 8 years with too many hours to mention, also @laforte, @Josh and @Dingo are also in on the act. I used Air Hauler years ago when it first came out for FSX but it didn't really tickle my fancy, I'm interested to know about the new one though, is it compatible with X-Plane (for which I am a patron)?

What do you usually do?

I'm happy to open up a general channel for flight simulation but specifically air hauler, might be pushing it a bit for users.

Guest Bartlett

Unfortunately not for plane for which I am gutted as I really do like it,

It's compatible with 

Fsx boxed 

Fsx steam edition 

P3d

And I have seen 2 others on the options but I am unable to check it for a while due to an ill newborn and I'm by his bedside,

If you tried air hauler 1 you should really look into the second as there's so much more to do

I.e. your not just running cargo and you start at a rating of 20% instead of ah1 at 40% both on career, you have to do a flight test before you can fly that aircraft 

You have 3 different classes to build your rating up

Cargo 

Pax (passengers)

Missions 

And they all have their individual rating so you have to work a lot harder to get a 60% overall rating. Plus soo much more don't want to advertise but if flight is your thing then here is something I love it's ah1 + fspassengers + soon much more I'd give it 10/10 where as now I see ah1 as a 1/10 and it's still a work in progress every day I read the early access forums seeing amazing new things added all ill say is give it a look and thanks I'm sure ppm will join your ts 

Guest Bartlett

Oh and it has a networked mode so I'm guessing when it's complete your gonna see other players in the air,if you would like to check out the forum I could give you access to my details via pm as it's exclusive to owners only?