IOnceWasATeddy

Teddy

In-game name when banned: IOnceWasATeddy

Why do you think you were banned? It says for Teamkilling, however in my eyes, and probably 5 others peoples eyes, they would completely DISAGREE.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because I'm completely innocent, two people, under the user as MIKE and JOSEPH, were teamkilling, so i and half the server call for an admin, which for about 1-2 hours DOES NOT turn up, so me, and a couple of other people take it up on ourselves to TK them to STOP them from RUINING the rest of the servers game. Then when the admin eventually does turn up, we tell him the problem then goes silent for 10 minutes, and then JOSEPH and MIKE and back at their little shenanigans. Then i kill one of them again because he's suspected to do something dangerous, and i get banned. Yippee, i realise TKing is against the rules, even TKing back TKers is against the rules, but when an admin doesn't turn up for 2 hours, gotta do what you gotta do. This is the ONLY server I've played on since I've got this game, and I've been part of this community for a while now and i know for a fact some of the regulars in the game know me and that I'm not a troublemaker.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Initails as MK

When were you banned: 03/06/2016 2:25am GMT (roughly)

While we understand that it is frustrating when admins are unavailable to deal with troublemakers straight away its still not acceptable to TK. 

Report via Chat,TS or Forums if no admins are active and the people in question well be delt with asap. 

Taking the situation into account on this occasion the ban will be lifted, but in future please don't take matters into you're own hands. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts