redouane (Or Redouane)

redouane

In-game name when banned: redouane (Or Redouane)

Why do you think you were banned? I was at friends meeting we are in a clan gta 4 clan if u dont believe *redacted* if u need more news about me message me for the ts ip.
I was at the meeting and i went not to the toilet i was making food with the houseowner, they said to me let me play arma 3 i said alrigth, so they played i returned they said u was kicked so i rejoined, so i said dont get me banned. They said yes yes yes so i returned and shut off arma 3, then i went home after couple hours playing there, i'm now back from school started my computer 31-5-2016 , i went on Ahoy told my friends lets hop on ahoy so i joined and i see admin ban trol / tk. And i shocked so this is why i make an ban apeal. Sorry for my bad English im from Holland. I'm so sorry

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I realy like Ahoyworld its the only Co-Op server i play on with my friends, i'm even an pilot sometimes i'm prtty siri at playing Arma 3. raul learned me flying if u know him contact him about redouane. im sorry for real i swear to god.

Which administrator banned you (if known): MessedUpSmiley

When were you banned: Yesterday (Date- 30-5-2016)

Quote from our rules:

7.8     My brother/cousin/dog/ goldfish did it is not a valid excuse it’s your responsibility to keep control of your accounts.

Link to full rules: http://forums.ahoyworld.net.www389.your-server.de/topic/4399-the-rules-of-ahoyworld/

You`ve made a conscious decission to let someone else play, knowing what might happen. You can now carry the consequences as well.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts