Zeus Ops: a poll

What should I make for the Op?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Possible choices

THE LATEST ZEUS OPERATION:

So I've been around AhoyWorld for about a month now and I have to say, I love this place! I want to bring all of my talents to this community and show everyone what I can truly do, aside from being a kick *** AT gunner and vehicle commander. In my other outfits before Ahoyworld, I was also one of the members in charge of Zeus operations and game nights, and I would love to bring this talent to Ahoyworld!

Above is some poll data for what people want to play. It's just for me so I can start making some outlines via the Ares mod through loading and saving scripts. I want to know what you guys want to play :)

This is something that I would be hosting later in the week (I'll make another post about it in time) and I'll be following the following forum post about event hosting for this:

I know EU 4 and Spartans are normally used for this, but I've been told EU 4 is mostly reserved for Luetin and I'm no where near being able to ever be a Spartan (But I can dream, right?) so ColbaltCat has been setting up a dedicated server to be used for these Zeus Operations. And no, they're not affiliated with any other clans and we won't be advertising anything (It's against the rules!)

But like I said, this is just for some poll data. I know Lt hosts these every week but I just want to bring all of my talents to Ahoyworld and show you guys what I'm capable of B) There's a reason I always bring a truck filled with AT...

I look forward to hearing your response and replies, and be on the lookout in the coming days for the official post announcing the specifics for the date and time for this game night! And as always, keep it civil!

-Liru

Edited by Liru the Lcpl.
Updating the current Zeus Operation

why is there no specific vote for CQC ?

best combined with hostage-rescue and some assasination :blink:

then again,im propably the last one that cares on heretic gods missions anyway :lol:

44 minutes ago, Liru the Lance Corpral said:

I always bring a truck filled with AT...

http://www.unlimitedchoice.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Laughing-Horse-Small.jpg

*hides back into basement*

Edited by TheScar
SUE ME

9 hours ago, TheScar said:

why is there no specific vote for CQC ?

best combined with hostage-rescue and some assasination :blink:

then again,im propably the last one that cares on heretic gods missions anyway :lol:

Of course there will be things I did not add for the sake of I tried to recall everything I did in the course of the 10 minutes it took to make the post, but you're right, a CQC style mission in a place like Kavala or LARGE military outpost is a great operation to do.

1 hour ago, fir_nev said:

Lol! Who can endure a 13-hour online mission?

*begins setting up a mission*

BTW I think the next one will be a small scale defensive mission, and PvP is on the table but I'm still debating it for some specific reasons. :)

1 hour ago, Liru the Lance Corpral said:

BTW I think the next one will be a small scale defensive mission, and PvP is on the table but I'm still debating it for some specific reasons. :)

A patrol mission always works. Got some fantastic ambushes on one I did a while back.

On 08/06/2016 at 1:37 PM, Liru the Lance Corpral said:

Attackers must outnumber defenders but lightly armed! Maybe evacuate a HVT first before the final assault? Your choice. If I get the chance, I will try to participate.

5 hours ago, fir_nev said:

Attackers must outnumber defenders but lightly armed! Maybe evacuate a HVT first before the final assault? Your choice. If I get the chance, I will try to participate.

I was thinking a sudo defense of an HVT (a pilot) to get him extracted, then demoing the chopper, then pushing out of town. The issue is picking the right town that offers a nice "urban" feel without impacting you too much in the frames, but I think I've found a good solution. I'll keep everyone posted. The event will be next week, i'll have it scheduled within a few days for next Saturday or so.