EU#3 Training Session - Friday 10th of June, 1700 UTC

Amentes

Meet up @ TS/MissionPlanning: 1645 UTC

Training start: 1700 UTC (apprx.)

Training end: TBA, 1930 UTC (apprx.)

Type of gameplay: EU#3 Intro, training courses.

Intro course for newer players.

ACE Repair/Refuel/Rearm

Communication & Brevity

Steerable Parachutes

Since the thread of the other training session is closed i'll have to skit a bit off topic here.

I would like to take the time and thank the team from the last training session.

Plant1ng, Mouldy and Scottie for taking the time and putting together 3 very nice and informative lessons.

I really learned a lot!

Amentes for organizing the whole thing!

And everyone else who might have worked in the background on it without us noticing!

Thank you very much to all of you!

Since i'm on vacation i sadly can't attend this one... Would really love to hear the intro to EU#3!

Greetz Br41n

P.S.: I think the date should be "Friday 10th of June" but i might be wrong on that one ;-)

• Ryko featured and unfeatured this topic

i might ned some training in the CAS uav and how to get its gbu,s to acuratly lock on to a target with out having to missiles going missing XD

(i know how to fly them its just the cas part i ned help with)

39 minutes ago, LEO said:

i might ned some training in the CAS uav and how to get its gbu,s to acuratly lock on to a target with out having to missiles going missing XD

(i know how to fly them its just the cas part i ned help with)

I think that is best learnt in vanilla EU1/2 before you try and learn it on EU3.

There is a guide on how to use UAVs on the forums already so check that out first, and then practise it on EU1/2.

If you have questions then you can ask them in the linked guide and myself or someone else can help you out.

I don't know how CAS UAVs work on EU3 but I'm assuming it's very similar.

22 minutes ago, Jason. said:

I think that is best learnt in vanilla EU1/2 before you try and learn it on EU3.

There is a guide on how to use UAVs on the forums already so check that out first, and then practise it on EU1/2.

If you have questions then you can ask them in the linked guide and myself or someone else can help you out.

I don't know how CAS UAVs work on EU3 but I'm assuming it's very similar.

yes its simular but on eu3 there are some peculiarities. also i exclusively play on eu 3. so thats the reason why i am requesting to have some practise runns on it. so i get it nailed down perfecly

Thanks Amentes for hosting this training night, thanks also to Leo for helping me manage players and assets, and a bunch of people for helping me figure out the dynamics of fast roping.

No game night tonight unfortunately, but Zargabad 46F Gauntlet is available for play. 

- Ryko

Didn't get around to Comms, as we ended up spending a lot of time on the other subjects. Ended up with half an hour of 12 v Zeus.

Next session is likely to be around 24th to 26th, unless someone feels like hosting something before then.