Astrak

Onlynox

Ingame Name*: Astrak

Why do you think you were banned?: Crashing a heli.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Well... More or less my own fault for messing up my controls and still trying to fly. Ended up getting a heli destroyed with 2-3 passengers.

This is literally the only ArmA 3 server I play on, and I feel so stupid getting myself banned.. So I'm asking kindly for another chance. Got no idea how long the ban I got is, but making this to be sure, as I don't want to lose my favourite server.

The reason for the crash down was trying to get it moving forward as we we're going 30 km/h and passengers got inpatient. I've been into the Virtual Arsenal flying the Ghost Hawk again and had no problem there, as weird as it sounds, I had problems controlling the GH on the server and suddenly it went straight down, and couldn't save it before it crashed into the ground.
I myself am confused why I coundnt control it.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: PERO

When were you banned?*: Around 10 minutes prior this.

I'm fine with the ban as it was my own fault, if not liften I'd just like to know how long it lasts. 

Besides that, I promies to not touch any helis until I can handle them properly. Was never my intention to waste assets.

It didn't help that I left after, here I am honest and saying that I was ashamed over getting my passengers killed.

Thank you,
Only

It was a 72 hour ban, but seeing you know what went wrong and how to fix it, I`ll be lifting the ban now.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

Note to other admins: I haven`t filled in a ban report yet and won`t. It can be ignored.

42 minutes ago, PERO said:

It was a 72 hour ban, but seeing you know what went wrong and how to fix it, I`ll be lifting the ban now.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

Note to other admins: I haven`t filled in a ban report yet and won`t. It can be ignored.

Sorry if I am a little confused.

Would it be liften now-ish or does the 72h ban stay.
As I am still banned, it is a little confusing for me.
Sorry for the trouble.

Only

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts