Uploading content to Youtube.

Huahuawei

I've recorded some content on the EU#1 server of some missions and a Zeus mission from today also, and thought of uploading that to Youtube. I was just wondering, do I need a special permission from an admin or other Ahoyworld staff member to show that content? My channels name is HuahuaweiRandomClips.

I'll be away for the following weekend because of work I have to do in the woods otherwise it's going to be useless land, but I'll be back for Monday.

I'd be happy to get a response on this until then.

Your backstabber or fellow in combat, Huahuawei.

Spoiler

The videos will be long ;)

I always stream and upload without permission. But maybe it would be nice if AhoyWorld could make a youtube/stream pack with the ifficial logo in it, and maybe a intro video of a few second (1 or 2) with the ahoy world logo which we can use to promote the server?

9 hours ago, Huahuawei said:

I've recorded some content on the EU#1 server of some missions and a Zeus mission from today also, and thought of uploading that to Youtube. I was just wondering, do I need a special permission from an admin or other Ahoyworld staff member to show that content? My channels name is HuahuaweiRandomClips.

Hide contents

The videos will be long ;)

I'll be away for the following weekend because of work I have to do in the woods otherwise it's going to be useless land, but I'll be back for Monday.

I'd be happy to get a response on this until then.

Your backstabber or fellow in combat, Huahuawei.

AhoyWorld has no problem with free advertisement.

8 hours ago, P057code said:

I do it all the time, and a fair few others do.

Indeed! I do it aswell. 

4 hours ago, Lt_Col_Bodo said:

I always stream and upload without permission. But maybe it would be nice if AhoyWorld could make a youtube/stream pack with the ifficial logo in it, and maybe a intro video of a few second (1 or 2) with the ahoy world logo which we can use to promote the server?

It's better to make your own intro.  You could ask them if you can't post it on their youtube page.