TITAN GodIsLove

GodIsLove

TITAN GodIsLove

Why do you think you were banned?: Because I was flying as pilot, some guys started to complain after I used autohover for landing and they said me to switch to other role, I said I will switch to it as soon as I blow my 1st heli, then he started complaing me, then I said "yesterday I was flying like 3h and blow around 3helis and no one said anything so fuck off" and then it turned out he is an admin and he banned me (which I ddint know because he/she didn't use admin chat)

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Ok, I won't take pilot slot anymore, and ok, I will stop insulting people who complain/insult me

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: I don't remember, but I think he had one part of nickname in these [], but I seriously don't know

When were you banned?*:today, 1h ago in EU #1 server

That some who complained you can`t fly, was an AW admin, ME. I wasn˙t using RCON chat that shows up as admin, I was using ingame chat where it was cleary visible from my squad XML, my name looked like this PER0[AW-Staff]. So saying you didn`t know I was an admin is clearly a handy excuse for you.

I`ve asked you at least 3 times to switch from the pilot slot, yet you always said you won`t. After you returned to base, you said you will switch after you destroy your heli. I said no, yet you somehow still managed to destroy it due to using auto-hover.

Other players have told you as well you need to practice in the editor, try to learn landing and taking off without it.

You did say an admin told you you could fly if you don`t crash. You cleary showed in the end you can`t even manage that. You expressed your frustration in the end telling me to F*** off.

32 minutes ago, PERO said:

That some who complained you can`t fly, was an AW admin, ME. I wasn˙t using RCON chat that shows up as admin, I was using ingame chat where it was cleary visible from my squad XML, my name looked like this PER0[AW-Staff]. So saying you didn`t know I was an admin is clearly a handy excuse for you.

I`ve asked you at least 3 times to switch from the pilot slot, yet you always said you won`t. After you returned to base, you said you will switch after you destroy your heli. I said no, yet you somehow still managed to destroy it due to using auto-hover.

Other players have told you as well you need to practice in the editor, try to learn landing and taking off without it.

You did say an admin told you you could fly if you don`t crash. You cleary showed in the end you can`t even manage that. You expressed your frustration in the end telling me to F*** off.

Let me make it clear, I didn't know who you are because I never been in these forums and I never pay attention to people name (especially if you got some PERO or something which explains me exactly 0 about who you are, maybe its your team nick, like my TITAN) 2nd I was getting people from base to LZ, if you would say someone else want to play pilot I would let them do it, 2s before you kicked me I crashed my heli and was switching my role as I said, so can I get my ban lifted, I will NEVER play pilot again because I don't want to deal with things like these. (and I crashed because I turned autohover off as you all insisted)

1. my name is not part of discussion
  2. if I ask someone to leave, its because I don`t want someone else take the slot, you were the only person I were addressing for poor flying
  3. now you see you can`t use autohover
  4. the biggest issue is not you flying, it was your attitude

I see you don`t think it`s wrong calling people names, that is why I will reject this. You`ve also sent me messages in TS about the ban, even after I told I will only deal with it on forums.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

Ban is a ban you also used unnecessary attitude against a player, just so happens it was an admin, you would have been banned either way, suggest you learn to bite your tongue and also you should practice more in the editor or better yet DCS get to know how a helo is supposed to behave :D

good luck, have a nice life 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts