5park_1s6

5park_1s6

Why do I think i was banned?: Nothing, I have never joined the ts server before.

Why should the perma ban for "troll" be lifted?: I have never joined the ts server before.

Which admin banned me in Arma 3?: no one banned me.

When was I banned? I have no idea, ive never joined it before.

54 minutes ago, Hydrogen Peroxide said:

TS unique id thingy: pCrt/L5dzUzcNGhVzfOgMx7NWy0= (I dont use any other identities on TS)

We don't have any record of your TS UID, IP address or name you specified on our banlist. Ergo: You aren't banned here.

1 hour ago, Hydrogen Peroxide said:

Then why does this happen?

I don't know. Double check that the UID you sent is correct, we don't have any bans for "troll" that start as pC.. I tried it with the IP address you're using on here and that doesn't tally either so the UID you sent must be wrong.

Previous ip's shouldnt matter, unless he still has it in use he wouldnt be denied. Perhaps another person has been previously banned with his current ip. Refresh you ip address and attempt reconnect.

Perhaps u have a static ip plan with ur isp. But in that case we should see ur ban. Im at work so that all i can do right now. If not resolved in 3-4 hours ill look into it when i get home. Try .net instead of .co.uk

Teamspeak address is still .co.uk. 

Address:ts.ahoyworld.co.uk
Version:3.0.12.4 (25/04/2016 16:16:45) on Windows
License:Licensed hosting provider
Uptime:23 days 22 hours 17 minutes 5 seconds
Current Channels:29
Current Clients:46 / 128
Current Queries:2 / 128

Sadly I am still not able to join ts. Do you think reinstalling TS might help?

On 5/22/2016 at 3:23 PM, mykeyrm said:

Perhaps u have a static ip plan with ur isp. But in that case we should see ur ban. Im at work so that all i can do right now. If not resolved in 3-4 hours ill look into it when i get home. Try .net instead of .co.uk

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts