Terderder

Terderder

Ingame Name: Terderder

Why do you think you were banned?: Teamkilling

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?: I believe this was misunderstood teamkill, I was trying out sling loading and flew to low over a helicopter that was landed which the loaded cargo collided with. Went to the washroom, and saw I had been banned without getting a chance to explain. I do apologise and don't intend to teamkill, I do wish to continue playing on your server following your rules appropriately. Let me know if you have any further inquiries!

Which administrator banned you (Arma 3 only)?: zis (I think?)

When were you banned?* I believe 08-May-2016

I really do apologies for any inconvenience I have caused, it won't happen again (been practicing on my own). But if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, as I would love to get back to playing with you guys!

Then you're going to have to be honest about what happened on the server, on ts during and after the incident. Because your account so far is, as you know,  not at all what happened. 

A number of us were on teamspeak goofing off. I sling loaded a vehicle with one of the choppers and intentionally crashed the load into a landed helicopter picking up a players. Laughed about it on TS, didn't respond we queried then eventually left. 

I do apologize again, we were drunk and having fun, but I don't intend to do that again as this was a good server and good people on it.

Yup, swapped my name with the intention of trying to get back in (Real name is Terderder). I understand I am at your mercy on your decision and can only indicate that I truly am sorry, it was ridiculous childish behaviour on my part. 

I do truly want to still be part of this community, and the only way I know I can prove that is through recognizing my poor intention then and hopefully, reconcile somehow by showing you I can be a mature player in game. 

It`s great to see you finally admitted what has happened, in future be honest from the beginning. If you have any doubts if you`ve done anything wrong or if an admin was seeking you, contact him or any other admin as soon as you can.

Due to taking some time to get the truth out, the lifting of the ban will have some delay.

Ban will be lifted on Monday, 23rd May around 12.00 CEST / 11.00 BST.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts