Mr.Mustache

Mr.Mustache

First i would like to say that yes i know that it is not august yet. 

But i have really changed A LOT, since i got banned. first and foremost i have now completely stopped drinking, i don't touch that stuff anymore. not even at parties.

And i now work 2 jobs one day and one night which i make a good profit on, i also moved together whit my GF, so i can be more so social, whit her and family.

i also got a new PC after Windows 10 destroyed my laptop. which works out pretty good. 

And thats the reason im writing this becuse i have no one to play or talk whit. and i really miss the good old days that Ahoy.

and yes i'm really sorry for all the trouble i have made in the past. which i know is wrong and i wont do it again. 

i really hope that u guys at Ahoy will talk about, and fine out something.

Mr.Mustache

It`s great to hear you are doing well now, I am really glad you found your way.

Unfortunately, I still believe 2 months since your ban is to short for your return. Due to you sharing this awesome news with us, I`ll shorten the period that we discussed regarding the unban.

I`ll be reviewing this in a month (mid June), there will be no need for you to create a new appeal, I`ll move this one back out here for discussion.

Hopefully you see my reason(s) for this decission and will be patient enough to wait a bit more.

Enjoy time with your family and GF and talk to you soon.

Pero

Community Referee

• 4 weeks later...

I`ve decide to give you one more chance, but only one!

Any of the previous behaviour repeats, you are gone from AW for distant future and beyond.

All game bans have been removed, we removed the TS ban as well, but let us know if its still in place via PM.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts