New web and forums feedback

RoyalSertr

Like everything bar the countdown clock. It's just annoying. Takes up a lot of space on mobile. And it's on EVERY page of the forums. It'd be bare able if it was on one page like the front forum. But it is everywhere. It's also at the top which is also annoying. 

Josh out.

I can't seem to set my avatar up properly; it gives me the window to crop it, but there seems to be no way I can use that to use *all* of the avatar; either it cuts a few px off the sides because the crop tool just won't go any bigger, or I have to zoom out a little, which results in a black border.

1 hour ago, Harrod200 said:

I can't seem to set my avatar up properly; it gives me the window to crop it, but there seems to be no way I can use that to use *all* of the avatar; either it cuts a few px off the sides because the crop tool just won't go any bigger, or I have to zoom out a little, which results in a black border.

you can try making the image you uploaded slightly larger and then cut it slightly, that gives you a bit more room to use the cutting tool.

• 1 month later...

Inbox not showing messages

Next to your name on the forums click on messages then click on "Go to inbox" When you get to the page http://forums.ahoyworld.net/messenger/ There are no messages in the inbox when i can clearly see i have messages when i just click on messages 

This is the error showing in my inbox 

1. [[Template core/front/messaging/messageListRows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm using google chrome on windows 10 

inboxbug.pnginbox showing messages.png

The only thing i'll add is that I HATE that negative rep was taken away. I understand WHY it was and if that ever happens again simple administrative action can be taken (warning points system or just a simple chit chat) but there have been MULTIPLE TIMES where I've seen threads DERAILED because of some things said, and the negative rep system can be used as an easy deterrent to it. If someone's being a jerk, multiple people can call them out on it by negating their rep and thus they'll most likely stop (since rep is the new ahoycoin standard...)

What do you guys think?