Greetings

Harrod200

Since I've been on EU3 a bit lately, I suppose I should actually register for stuff.

Can't use AT4 to save my life; will only be carrying an NLAW. Passable medic. Fairly good at dropping mortars on stuff without a range computer. Happy to run around with just a rifle and bag full of stuff. Love being sneaky. Not too keen on taking leadership, but can do if everyone dies, until they're un-deadeded. Never tried flying, feel like a target in vehicles; more comfortable on foot.

Heyo,

Take some time to master the AT4 as it is so much more fun to hit targets with, especially over long rage. :-) 

If you're not keen on directly taking leadership, maybe try out teamlead as a start and get a feel for it; if you know what you're doing it's really enjoyable aswell.

Sneaky - easy to be. Hard to pass on EU#3.

<insert nighttime setting> "Hey! Let's start firing at the enemy from 600 meters away" - whilst we still could approach them for a good 500 meters and have a much more severe impact.

Anyway, hope you have a good time with us.

Welcome to AhoyWorld!

<insert nighttime setting> "Hey! Let's start firing at the enemy from 600 meters away" - whilst we still could approach them for a good 500 meters and have a much more severe impact.

I've been less than 20m from AIs before on ATaC night missions running a very similar modpack without them noticing before. Nothing in the game quite like slipping around a patrol, or waiting for them to pass then quickly dispatching them before they can react.

If we've got a noisy group and a quiet group, let the noisies cause a distraction while we sneak in the back and do what needs to be done :)

• 4 weeks later...