TheScar

how to stop TheScar  

22 members have voted

1. 1. possible solutions

• no more single/locked group - focus on advice and lead by example
    • disallow him single engagements @ AO/side
    • who? // i dont mind // i play EU2 / EU3
    • give him his own server #EU5 with stock pink KUMAs and lock him there

Lately,it has come to my attention people judge me partly to OP for I+A and have their fun spoiled by my reign of terr .. fun !

Therefor,i pledge for your opinion on possible solutions that might make both sides happy and coexist :blink:

Not that i really take the advice,tho - but lets hear some ...

Discuss !

60005823.jpg

I don't know what the problem was that led you to make this post, but I think I have a good idea.

I don't think anyone has a problem with you doing the side missions, since nobody usually goes to them anyway.

If some players are going to a side mission, then obviously they're not going to like it if you complete it just as they're arriving.

So maybe a little communication first would allow both of you to engage the mission without it seeming that you're stealing each other's fun.

You usually wait patiently nearby for their inevitable deaths anyway, so that's fine, although a little creepy...

AO's are different since that's the main objective.

A few times I've seen you get to an AO and take out all the vehicles before other players even arrived, that's more likely to be a problem.

Instead you could just take out a few vehicles, e.g. the Tigris' since that would help out the pilots coming in to the suicidal LZs.

Must be a hard life being so OP 

If in doubt apply common sense. If I bring APC/MBT to side mission and other squad gets flown in, I will kill all the vehicles and leave infantry for them to engage and provide support fire if requested. If it is primary target mission then I won't hold back and wipe it out as soon as I can.

If I would want to drive everywhere alone and shoot AI, then I would be playing singleplayer missions and not coop multiplayer.

If in doubt apply common sense. If I bring APC/MBT to side mission and other squad gets flown in, I will kill all the vehicles and leave infantry for them to engage and provide support fire if requested. If it is primary target mission then I won't hold back and wipe it out as soon as I can.

If I would want to drive everywhere alone and shoot AI, then I would be playing singleplayer missions and not coop multiplayer.

Agreed. Though Scar, I have seen you solo missions by yourself (such as side ones, and the rewards are ohh so sweet), I don't see a problem with this. Other people on the server are generally doing the main AO or a Zeus op, leaving you all by yourself. If a squad does fly in, sure, leave them a bit of a challenge, but if you're already there for a good 10 minutes and THEN people start saying they're going to come to the side, then yell at you for doing the side op, you should not care. Side ops respawn infinitely, and everyone can play together. It's common sense.

Keep doing what you're doing. I tend to do the same thing in all honesty, but maybe try to be inclusive of one or two people? I dunno, you do you mate! B)