sergtheboss112

James Adams

Ingame Name*: sergtheboss112, Its now james adams but used to be sergtheboss112

Why do you think you were banned?: general doucheyness

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I was breaking rules by being douchie to other people and I apologize for doings so, it will not happen again,

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: BCAONMOP

When were you banned?*: Im not quite sure but definitely 5-6 months age something like that, not quite sure.

James Adams

After review everything, both what you said and what we have in our logs. I`ve come to this conclusion:

1. You weren`t banned 5-6 months ago, it was more like 18 months ago (a year and a half) - exact date 12/3/2014 (December 3rd 2014).
  2. I doubt the reason you wish to play here again are honest and true. I conclude from you waiting the upper amount of time to make an appeal. Plus, your explanation is very vague.
  3. It wasn`t a one-time-only incident. You were kicked once for trolling as a pilot. Then decide to come back and go on a teamkilling spree. Other players have also told us that you`ve done that before.

Your behaviour back then has not been and will never be tolerated on our servers. The AhoyWorld train has already drove off for you.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts