Berry Black

Berry Black

Ingame Name*: Berry Black

Why do you think you were banned?: Because I have make Teamkill.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I think the Ban is unjustifiably because I shoot whith Mortar and stay 3,2 KM away (the shoot need 38 seconds) on the Map was Marked a T100 and a Ifrit the T100 was driven away and the Ifrit was Bombed and Killed by my Team Add as my mortar shots was all full whith my Team.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Admin Ban (Massive TK after kick / [THG] Berry Black / MessedUpSmiley)

When were you banned?*: Yesteday (06.05.2016)

The fact is, you missed the part where you got kicked for firing at a heli in base with a Panther. Although you said it was damaged and you tried to blow it up, it wasn`t the first time you did that. Plus, you know you have to repair all vehicles instead of blowing the up.

The second part seems to check out, it matches the story our admins had. It is still your call to fire the mortar and your decission if to fire at all, especially if friendlies are near by.

Because you forgot to mention the first part that might have had an influence on your ban, I`ll be lifting this ban tomorrow, Monday @ 12.00 CEST - 11.00 BST.

Make note: any next offence or breaking anymore rules, the ban will be of a longer period.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts