Ahoy Ahoyworld!

Liru the Lcpl.

Yea, that was corny.

I've been playing Arma since the whole DayZ crazy began with arma 2 back in early 2012 because a lot of my friends kept pestering me to join them. After that whole mess  concluded I started exploring other aspects of Arma and ended up joining two MilSim realism units around late 2012 and worked multiple different roles depending on where and what was assigned and available. I left all of that behind in mid 2015 to focus purely on personal issues with college and family and see myself finally having a large break despite my irl duties for the summer. I've been stranded from my two other realism groups (one had so many people join the USA military that is disbanded, the other was not accepting anyone because they were overbooked) so through considering other options that I had stumbled across I have ended up here, and i'm not disappointed at all. I look forward to serving alongside everyone here in combat, and getting through every operation.

I prefer to play Arma as realistic as possible, but don't mind a bit of more casual play here and there. I specialize in recon duty with scouting targets while not being seen and being a Zeus with the ARES war mod, trying my best to make missions that go above and beyond simple offensive and defensive operations.

Personal thanks for luetin09 for doing that merger video with Jester814, otherwise I would have never found this great place! I also look forward to operating in some of luetin09's missions, from what I have seen he's a great Zeus!

See you all on the field

-Lcpl Liru

Welcome to the community!

We also have a little bit more strict and genuine fun modded server with a bit more teamwork going on than on the regular ones. You should check that out some time aswell.

Luetin also did a

on it; but it's a bit outdated right know seeing we sadly had so see some people go and other great people joined and of course the mods got changed around a bit.

Welcome to the community!

We also have a little bit more strict and genuine fun modded server with a bit more teamwork going on than on the regular ones. You should check that out some time aswell.

Luetin also did a

on it; but it's a bit outdated right know seeing we sadly had so see some people go and other great people joined and of course the mods got changed around a bit.

I look forward to checking that out in about a week after I get out of college, thanks for the intel!

• 3 weeks later...