all games

all games

Ingame Name*: Allgames

Why do you think you were banned?: i got a perma ban from ts because i was playing music in the lobby 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: i think that my ban should be lifted as i was not warned before i was banned and if someone told me i would have stopped and i dont think i deserved a perma ban as i was not abuseing anyone or harming anyone, and if i was warned  i would have stopped and i would not have started again.  

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: not on arma 3 only ts 

When were you banned?*: i was banned on the 02/05/6 

thank you hopefully you let be part of the community 

You actually were warned. At first you played loud music for a second, asked if they could hear that, they said they did. You continued to blast it anyway.

You were harming our precious hearring and it`s not and will never be tolerated.

sorry i didnot know i was warned and it was not made clear by a poke or a message and i had the some sound i am sorry i just wanted to participate in operations i didn't hear the warning please can i come back on i will never play music i jus wanna play and help the player on the server with beaing a pilot 

i just want to play and help people if i was clearly warned i would have stopped 

if i could please come on ts and explain it that would be amazing 

You actually were warned. At first you played loud music for a second, asked if they could hear that, they said they did. You continued to blast it anyway.

You were harming our precious hearring and it`s not and will never be tolerated.

i don't think that it deserved a perma ban it should havge been a temp and i would have lernt my lesson

As a side note to this ban, 

"shut the fuck up you fucking bitch baby"  (To point out one of a few)

Is not acceptable chat in game. If you have issue with a player call for admin in-game, on TS or make a post in the forums.

Obviously personalities will clash in a public server but don't let it become a personal issue.

yes i know i said that as the man was abuseing me in caht because i couldent fly well so i think you should focuse on the abuse and i got my warning for that 

As a side note to this ban, 

"shut the fuck up you fucking bitch baby"  (To point out one of a few)

Is not acceptable chat in game. If you have issue with a player call for admin in-game, on TS or make a post in the forums.

Obviously personalities will clash in a public server but don't let it become a personal issue.

I`ll give you another chance and will lift the ban. In future, don`t test or blast any music on TS, if that happens again it`s gonna be a permanent ban from both TS and game servers.

Another note: never PM staff about ban appeals, it will only slow the process down or it will automatically make us reject it.

Ban LIFTED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts