AcAewyr / dawe

dawe_cool

Ingame Name*: i think is was dawe, but i have changed now NEW:AcAewyr

Why do you think you were banned?: The person who banned me wrote that it was teamkilling

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I think it should be unbanned because of the reason that i did not teamkill, the thing i did was i took an UAV car and shot some rounds in the air and then I went back to doing the obejctives. Basiclly i think that i was wrongly banned. And it will not happen again from both my part and the admins part.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: I have no cluen since it doesnt say in the ban message or teamspeak, im not banned on ts btw

When were you banned?*:sometime in summer 2015

Note* this is the way i remember it, if it was otherwise i can tell you it will not happend again

You didn`t just fire a couple of rounds in the air, you were targeting helos in base, that is the reason you got banned. The admin did nothing wrong there.

You were not banned in the summer of 2015, you were banned on 30th April 2015 (13 months ago), by my calendar that is not summer (unless you live in the southern hemisphere). Waiting this long to post a ban appeal is a bit strange as well.....

I`ll consider/process this and get back to you in a couple of days.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts