teamspeak issue :(

Guest Bartlett

Guest Bartlett

So I'm mid mission on eu3 then BAM!!!!! Teamspeak go's and literally fucks itself, I tried time and time again as my guy is right in the center of straits airfield but noooo! !! Teamspeak isn't having any of that, needs a frickin tampon or something having a temperamental moment, so...... I'm clueless, it's happened once before and there's something to do with deleting something from a file can anyone help????

P.S. to anyone that required medic and didn't get it sorry....

Can't do much without more info inside your ts client there is an option to open a log (can't remember what it is exactly called) but screenshots of any errors will help massively.

Would help more if I could but my PC is dead right now so I'm posting this with my phone.

Guest Bartlett

I'm having the same issue again. The last time I did this I managed to speak to someone through steam but can't remember who it was they explained how to delete something. I think it was the cache???? But can't be sure :s

Yeah there is a cache in security that you can clear I can't see how that would solve problems unless you are running out of space or something.

Also I have just ordered new PC parts so I should be back to trash talking Duffy on ts soon.