theanti

theanti

Ingame Name: theanti / Adrian

Why do you think you were banned?: Teamkilling. There were a pair of blokes intentionally disregarding the server's rules (as far as I can remember, flying without being pilots). I warned them about it and seeing them ignore me made me deciede to go hunt them down (specially after being myself a pilot awaiting to lift anyone that needed so) claiming they were not entitled to fly thus making it as though they "stole" the aircraft. After shooting them down it turned out they could speak, answer and were pretty aware of what they were doing.

I believe I got kicked thereafter and in the meanwhile switched to my Pilot profile (for no other reason than to be switching to my Joystick and having all the sensivity and configuration ready) and used it to join back and take revenge unto them by crashing a helicopter where they were. Felt like they should have at least been punished (as well) and so took matters into my own hands.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?: To my eyes it looks a bit disproportionate to bring a permanent ban to someone that teamkilled twice (and that's about it, I was not shooting down people, raping the base, or destroying the entire servers' assets as I've seen countless people do so here and there).

Anyhow, things have long changed ever since. Used to take justice and hereby revenge into my own hands when something happened in-game (be it unfair, be it people willingly refusing to play by the rules). I do no longer care about them, to be honest. To each their own, it's admin's business. Whenever I now come across upon unpleasant individuals and there's no admin online, I simply switch servers.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: No clue.

When were you banned?: Long ago. Seven to eight months ago.

Are you implying anything? No, nothing to add. I don't know the reason for the second part of your message when there's not even room for a subjective explanation in the appeal form.

All I wrote is all what happened. You could just simply check the logs before implying I'm making things up, I believe.

Regards.

It seems out the story you said doesn`t match the one in our logs and in admins recollection. You haven`t only killed those two guys, you were shooting people down in base and crash landing in the spawn area on purpose, which is classed as base rape.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts