Benjamin Levine

bennyboombotz

Benjamin Levine

I do not know why I was banned, and I was not given any warning.

I believe that my ban should be lift because I was not warned of my offense and was not given a single chance to rectify my mistake before I was given a 7-day ban. Also I am what I beleive to be a fun player who doesn't ever try to ruin anyone's time if the are not also ok with the looser behavior.   

Siczio

I believe I was banned some time on Sunday the 24 of April, 2016

After speaking to a couple of admins and our EU3 manager, I`ve concluded this:

1. You have been given warnings before about your behaviour on the servers
  2. You`ve been temp banned once before for constant complaining on a mission test
  3. Your behaviour on EU3 is slowly getting out of hand, yesterday we got multiple reports of you teamkilling people and just behaving improperly in general

Your ban will remain due to only being a 1 week temp ban, but any other incidents will get you permanently removed from the servers. Take this time to reflect on how you behave on the servers.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

Pero, my temp ban on that mission test was because I was taking the medic role seriously yet I could not get any of the proper medical materials I needed. I nicely found the nearest admin and told him what was happening. He then told me to relog, and I did. I came back and told him the problem was still happening, and I told my squad leader that  I would be combat ineffective. He then told the admin what was happening one more time and then out of rage he banned me. Also I am unaware of what issues I have been chasing on EU3 yesterday I drove a quad bike into base (an accident which I later apologized for) and desync got the best of my and I accidentally killed someone and immediately apologized. Also I was on a convey mission a couple days ago and again desync got the best of me because I am in the US and killed me and my passenger in my truck. I think that I am a good active yet fun member on the server, and that this is unnecessary. I also believe that I should have been given some prior warning to my ban and what I did to deserve it as I am still unaware. Thank you for your quick response, but I still disagree and would like some more information concerning my ban.

Ben 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts