Good Morning

Stephencw

Good morning all.

I was asked by a nice automated message to create a introduction so here it is. I'm Stephen (pronounced Steven) and I'm from the UK. Work as a electrical engineer for a water company called Yorkshire Water.

Played a bit of Milsim before but had to stop due to technical issues but hopefully thats all in the past and I can play more consistently now. Ive played on the I and A servers for about 3 weeks so a few of you may have seen me knocking about. I'll pretty much fill any role in game, Jack of all trades, master of none comes to mind, and i'm normally in the teamspeak so if you're on there you'll hear me moaning about something or giving out questionable orders.

Anyway there was my introduction. Hope to see you all on the battlefield.

Guest Bartlett

Hi Stephen, and in response to piranha it turns out they do cheap mobile broadband and draw horses on fields. ..... according to plusnet advertising lol

Hi Stephen, and in response to piranha it turns out they do cheap mobile broadband and draw horses on fields. ..... according to plusnet advertising lol

The guy who does the Plusnet advertising has a Lancashire accent though (he really does), don't believe him

• 1 month later...