Sarahni

Isla Abramia

Isla Duala

Fallujah

Chernarus

Altis

Takistan

Lingor

... and a smaller, condensed version has been implemented on Gorgona, as the map itself is not large enough for regular Gauntlet. The default BLUFOR faction for Gorgona is CHdsk insurgents; the default OPFOR faction is UN Peacekeepers; many missions have been removed because they require a bit more space (convoy missions, for example).

Small fixes in this version, and the Chinook has been added as a chopper for British factions.

#Bug I´ve played the get the radio codes on fallujah but when i got to the radio station i couldnt get any popup for getting the codes so i had to abort it. I used the vanilla arma scrolling.

#Bug Just played lingor and the eliminate HVT mission autocompleted and then the radio tower was next and it autocompleted aswell

#Suggested improvement. This is on every map: You can spawn a MAT crate but its only for the SMMAW. I would love a MAT crate for the MAAWS

4 hours ago, Slugg087 said:

#Bug I´ve played the get the radio codes on fallujah but when i got to the radio station i couldnt get any popup for getting the codes so i had to abort it. I used the vanilla arma scrolling.

#Bug Just played lingor and the eliminate HVT mission autocompleted and then the radio tower was next and it autocompleted aswell

#Suggested improvement. This is on every map: You can spawn a MAT crate but its only for the SMMAW. I would love a MAT crate for the MAAWS

Radio_codes: It had happened to me too but in the last few days (weekend maybe?) I played the same mission in Fallujah as well and it worked fine...

MAAWS crate: +1 to that too!

2 hours ago, Lost Bullet said:

Radio_codes: It had happened to me too but in the last few days (weekend maybe?) I played the same mission in Fallujah as well and it worked fine...

MAAWS crate: +1 to that too!

Yes it worked for me once a week ago but the last two times it didn´t so it seems a bit random.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Couple of things:

1. Base design on Lingor:

For some reason helo pilots feel the need on this map to land right in the spawn area this could be fixed by the removal of this ammo bunker:

20170111145210_1.jpg

And then also the removal of the wall behind (where there are some random porta-potties) :

20170111145235_1.jpg

This would also the hangers behind to be used as an lz instead of the runway area which seems to be completely disregarded.

2. Why is the MAR-10 not in the arsenal when the .338 AWMs are? It does not make a ton of sense to me and I think it would add a much more usable rifle. 

3. Bug on Isla Duala. Current version. The CIA asset wasn't handcuffed and we had to chase him over a click to get him also he wasn't well guarded just one apc and a fire team, and same with drop off. 

• 2 weeks later...

As a medic I have access to the android ctab.

I make a loadout and quick save it; everything is restored upon respawn except for the ctab, it gives me the default shitty one even when android version is still available in arsenal when I go there and check it.

For a medic a android is very important, being able to see where the team's are located is very important :)

As a medic I have access to the android ctab.

I make a loadout and quick save it; everything is restored upon respawn except for the ctab, it gives me the default shitty one even when android version is still available in arsenal when I go there and check it.

For a medic a android is very important, being able to see where the team's are located is very important [emoji4]

This is the same as the radio things, you just need to remember to grab one before you leave :)

• 3 weeks later...

@Ryko we played yesterday in Zarg as Russians (against US) and 2 missions were bugged:

• recover intel from downed heli: The crate was on the corner of the map, no heli on the AO or near the crate
  • tank convoy: mission completed immediately when started

And not sure sure if related with OPFOR faction or not but the missions that we played only had 1 armed Humvee, the rest was unarmed and didn't really pose a real danger (there were around 6-8 players online at the time)

Thanks @Lost Bullet.  I think the heli might not have spawned due to a wrong class name.  As for the tank convoy, it's probably this annoying bug where the end zone is the same as the start zone, so that's why that happened.

Gauntlet spawns a good proportion of enemies when there are over 12 players, less than that and the results are a bit unreliable... also things are kind of tuned for the players as blufor, so yeah, that can happen.

• 2 weeks later...

I have got to say that I really enjoy the new *smart* AI. Now that the Ai is more aggressive and will try to hunt you down it feels like the environment has become more dynamic. And that makes for some pretty interesting situations where you actually need someone to act as security or you will be flanked hard.

Also I think we will be seeing a higher number of players dying in a AO. Witch might sound like a bummer but I personally think its not gone be a problem ( if the Ai is fun to fight I don’t mind dying 6- 10 times in 1 AO). This might open for new more dynamic tactics form the player’s side.

Also with the higher intensity of fighting the players will burn through there ammo faster which might become a problem. I due suggest that the pilots get more access to the arsenal so the pilot can make ammo boxes with AT4 and more advanced weapons that might be needed in the field. Or that AT 4s are a standard part of the launchers creates

4 minutes ago, LEO said:

I have got to say that I really enjoy the new *smart* AI. Now that the Ai is more aggressive and will try to hunt you down it feels like the environment has become more dynamic. And that makes for some pretty interesting situations where you actually need someone to act as security or you will be flanked hard.

Also I think we will be seeing a higher number of players dying in a AO. Witch might sound like a bummer but I personally think its not gone be a problem ( if the Ai is fun to fight I don’t mind dying 6- 10 times in 1 AO). This might open for new more dynamic tactics form the player’s side.

Also with the higher intensity of fighting the players will burn through there ammo faster which might become a problem. I due suggest that the pilots get more access to the arsenal so the pilot can make ammo boxes with AT4 and more advanced weapons that might be needed in the field. Or that AT 4s are a standard part of the launchers creates

It could also mean that we need to preserve ammo and play more tactical. Love that AI has become more "smart"

I have no idea if there is a way to solve that client side, but, vanilla Radio comm's. My character keeps calling out stuff like "enemy, unknown 200 meters east" or "Im at grid xxxx xxxx". 
I may just be stupid and there is an option that i missed somewhere, but, i cannot seem to turn those radio callouts off client-side.

I remember back in the day i used to disable it by:

0 fadeRadio 0;

enableRadio false;

enableSentences false;

In the init.sqf 

Just now, Noah_Hero said:

*bug*

It seems like the mission "Black Anvil" on Zargabad is bugged. It is about destroying some radar-installation but for us it was impossible to destroy it. We tried it with launchers, demo charges and even Tow but nothing did any damage as it seemed.

I was on this mission and we placed 3 demo charges on the dish, but nothing happened. Could not be destroyed..

Hey guys,

Thanks for your feedback.  Please note that the mission names are dynamically generated - so the next time this comes up it is not likely to be called Black Anvil.

It's been destroyed in the past, you just have to make sure you get the charges close enough to the radar.  An M183 satchel is usually enough; I'm not sure how many M112's you'd need, and if you use M112s you'd need to blow them up at the same time.  Rocket launchers won't have any effect on it.

10 hours ago, Noah_Hero said:

*bug*

It seems like the mission "Black Anvil" on Zargabad is bugged. It is about destroying some radar-installation but for us it was impossible to destroy it. We tried it with launchers, demo charges and even Tow but nothing did any damage as it seemed.

As Ryko said, radar (include also radio tower and weapons depo) need to be destroyed with explosives with M183 (satchel) or M112 (simple charge it will take more charges).

The only ocasion where 3 M112 weren't enough to blow a radar was one occasion that we basically "wasted" a full explosives crate on it and it was still standing, and before someone says that I (and the people there) don't know how to place the explosives correctly...you are wrong.

In that particular ocasion somehow the radar was bugged in the connection to the ground, and since you cant really place the charges on the object (they wont stick and fall to the ground), it took ALOT to take it out (it was like 1-2 satchels + 3-4 charges all blown at once).

But hey, if 3 M112 doesn't cut it (as it should), drop a crate on it and watch the fireworks.

• 2 weeks later...

*bug*

Map: Abramia

Mission: Free 4 hostages and bring them to the medical station

Bug: 3 of the 4 hostages were killed by an explosion wich wouldn´t make the mission failing. The one alive was then stiched by the medic and we were able to bring at least that one to the medical station. After we did that the mission still wouldn´t finish/fail. @Nicolai checked with Zeus if maybe one of the other 3 hostages were alive but they were definitly dead. When the mission was skipped by @Origins the one rescued hostage just died without any injuries (don´t know if this is intended to happen).

44 minutes ago, Noah_Hero said:

*bug*

Map: Abramia

Mission: Free 4 hostages and bring them to the medical station

Bug: 3 of the 4 hostages were killed by an explosion wich wouldn´t make the mission failing. The one alive was then stiched by the medic and we were able to bring at least that one to the medical station. After we did that the mission still wouldn´t finish/fail. @Nicolai checked with Zeus if maybe one of the other 3 hostages were alive but they were definitly dead. When the mission was skipped by @Origins the one rescued hostage just died without any injuries (don´t know if this is intended to happen).

From what I can see in the mission script, even the bodies have to be returned to the medical facility and someone needs to write a letter apologizing to the dead men's family (last part kidding).
So next time:

• Don't kill the hostages
  • Bring body bags so you can load them inside the transport vehicle.

And by the way, at least one of them has to survive so no one gets a dishonorable discharge hehe