EU#3 Repo Issues (Sunday 17/04/2016)

Unsure if this has been reported already (there's no other forum posts) but I receive the following errors in A3Sync when trying to download the new repo update today:-

Generated by ArmA3Sync 1.5.80
17-Apr-2016 20:23:41

--- Download report ---
Repository name: AhoyWorld_Modded
Download finished on: 17-Apr-2016 20:23:38

Download has been canceled due to too many errors (>10)
- File not found on repository: /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_RU.pbo
- File not found on repository: /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_PMC_c.pbo.cup_units-1.3.0.bisign
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_PMC_c.pbo
Connection closed without indication.
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_PMC.pbo.cup_units-1.3.0.bisign
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_PMC.pbo
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_BAF_c.pbo.cup_units-1.3.0.bisign
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_BAF_c.pbo
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_BAF.pbo.cup_units-1.3.0.bisign
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_GB_BAF.pbo
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_EN_c.pbo.cup_units-1.3.0.bisign
- Failed to retrieve file /modded/@CUP_Units/Addons/CUP_Dubbing_Radio_EN_c.pbo

It seems the rest of the changes have downloaded but the files listed have issues, is this a general issue with the update or specific to my download?

Thanks, Alex.

Just to add to this, through process of elimination I downloaded the remaining files one-by-one until one of the offending files remained (Dubbing_GB_BAF something) and it has now successfully downloaded.  I've not got time to test it by joining the server but I am assuming it really has downloaded properly and is not corrupted etc.

Regards, Alex.

I'd really recommend downloading the cup updates manually from the CUP website: you'll have different download options and will take stress off the arma3sync server.

I would be happy to do this if someone could help in confirming the versions etc. for those not familiar with the mod.

Regards, Alex.

Terrains and Core have not been updated, thus you don't need to get those.  Otherwise you need:

Weapons 1.6

Units 1.3.1

Vehicles 1.3

ACE Compatibility - Weapons 1.6

ACE Compatibility - Vehicles 1.3