FOB Missions need to be fixed

DerRoteKoyote

Question

FOB missions are very good but there is only one small popup that you can see 5sec if there is a mission spawning.

If i join the server and he is up for a longer time no one can say wich truck is the correct one.

So thats the 2nd Problem on this mission the old trucks do not despawn after a new one spawns...

It will the best to fix the 2nd problem so no other notifcation is needed

So players get a small squad and make FOB missions after its accomplished it will spawn a lot of gear there ....

Example: Repairtruck mission = bobcat offroad repair some mortar stuff on the FOB close to the AO

Thx for your Attention, Koyote over and out :D

Edit: back to the server after 1hour and someone lost one fob mission the FOB spawns only with 2 hunters :( also if there on finish the next AO is the same AO

6 answers to this question

There was an update a short while back that placed a Blue marker above the appropriate truck.
But it was part of a few other changes too, I think it was rolled-back due to a few issues.

Hopefully it's still being worked on, and will be put back in soon.

Sniper, me, and some other people were having a lot of fun with the FOB missions yesterday but these are some important problems indeed.
Perhaps, if the blue marker above the appropriate truck doesn't work it's an idea to change the FOB name to 'FOB: Vehicle_Name' on the map whenever the new FOB mission spawns? That would solve the issue of knowing what kind of vehicle to bring to the FOB if you just joined the server or missed the 5 second message.

It doesn't solve the issue of taking the correct fuel truck, for example, out of the many that can be at the airbase.

is it possible to put at Ahoyworld Logo maybe on the FOB truck? im sure someone out there could figure it out that way its a visual for players looking for the correct truck? just a thought not sure its possible. 

That's why the Blue Marker worked so well.

The problem isn't differentiating the FOB Truck from the regular trucks...

It's finding the correct FOB truck in a group of FOB trucks...

If you miss the short message saying which truck you need then you're stuck having to drive each truck out,

until you find out which one causes the ambushes to occur.

That's why the Blue Marker worked so well.

The problem isn't differentiating the FOB Truck from the regular trucks...

It's finding the correct FOB truck in a group of FOB trucks...

If you miss the short message saying which truck you need then you're stuck having to drive each truck out,

until you find out which one causes the ambushes to occur.

Yes I agree, the amount of times ive tried to take the Fob truck just to realize it wasn't the correct one I cant even count now and basically don't do them anymore. lol. hopefully a marker or something can be used.