Pv2 T.Goldsmith

T.Goldsmith

Ingame Name*:Pv2 T.Goldsmith

Why do you think you were banned?:I Was  banned for destroying assets . so I was driving my hunter HMG and got it stuck on a rock and decided to throw a grenade at it to knock it off. and  I was also banned for not playing my role I was a pilot and for not responding to staff but my inter net crashed so that's why I was not responding

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*:I will not destroy our assets anymore  and will play by my role

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?:chuck

When were you banned?*:4/16/2016

and sorry it in here I don't know how to put it in the ban lifted or ban remains

Thanks for your appeal, this is the correct place for an appeal to be posted

You where kicked on the 14th April because i saw you gathering in a group while in a pilot slot in a very busy server, after i saw this you then walked and mamaged to get yourself behind the VAS officer and was running around until you received a kick.

The next day it was reported that you had "dropped bombs on base from the uav, after the end of a leutin zeus mission" "This was done minutes after I and other reputable members (scottie) had specifically warned them of server rules, specifically not teamkilling and trolling the base (team killed me too)." 

Then today i saw you throwing smokes and grenades at this hunter you had gotten stuck, i asked you why you where doing this

17:16:39 | (Side) Chuck Norris: PV2 T goldsmith what are you doing with that Hunter? No reply

17:17:11 | (Side) Chuck Norris: PV2 T goldsmith stop No reply

17:17:58 | Player #54 PV2. T. Goldsmith kicked!
17:17:58 | Player #54 PV2. T. Goldsmith (Your GUID) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Kick (Destroying assets)

Why should we let you into the community after all this?
I will leave this up to the mercy of PER0 our community referee.

I was being a complete retard and i understand that you guys banned me and if i do end up back into the community i would never do this again. i have had a good 2 days on the server just saying sorry and I have not read the rules yet but I take full guilt of the bombing and team killing I was being a total idiot and and aloso I do not remember this "i saw you gathering in a group while in a pilot slot in a very busy server, after i saw this you then walked and mamaged to get yourself behind the VAS officer and was running around until you received a kick"

After reviewing everything, I`ve decide to keep the ban for now, but it will be lifted in a weeks time (23/04/2016 @ 18.00 BST - 19.00 CET).

I would use this week to read through all the rules and learn them.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts