Group pestering

Carmont

Firstly, if there is a better section for me to post this, do let me know.

Right, so we had a Zeus mission up and I was running UAV Op, I had already taken out a few targets, when suddenly 2 guys join the FSG group, and start yelling in group chat for me to leave so their friend could take over.. I explained that it's a public server and I am free to use the slot. They kept this constant noise up for around 5-10 minutes while i'm trying to be as effective as possible with the UAV's. 

Now i'm not going to name drop (although I have their names saved, so I can avoid in future), but is there anything that can be done about things like this?

I know this may seem petty, but it completely ruined the immersion for me, and after dropping all bombs on targets, I left.

Thanks

Firstly, if there is a better section for me to post this, do let me know.

Right, so we had a Zeus mission up and I was running UAV Op, I had already taken out a few targets, when suddenly 2 guys join the FSG group, and start yelling in group chat for me to leave so their friend could take over.. I explained that it's a public server and I am free to use the slot. They kept this constant noise up for around 5-10 minutes while i'm trying to be as effective as possible with the UAV's. 

Now i'm not going to name drop (although I have their names saved, so I can avoid in future), but is there anything that can be done about things like this?

I know this may seem petty, but it completely ruined the immersion for me, and after dropping all bombs on targets, I left.

Thanks

It wasn't an Irish lad who was running about not even in game, who then started being abusive when asked to leave, but did it when an Admin had come in and got himself banned?

Thats probably the highpoint of the night on there tonight, as there did seem to be a lot of frustrated people about.

Usually typing to an admin on TS will resolve such things within seconds. We're generally a friendly community, but every once in a while you will find a rotten egg or two.

If you're obviously not doing your job, someone may ask you to give up your slot for another, but there is no reason to be a complete dick as these guys appear to have been.

You could easily have muted them.

I could of muted them, but for me it is more the principle of the whole thing, if I mute them or change position on the server, they may end up pestering other players.

It wasn't an Irish lad who was running about not even in game, who then started being abusive when asked to leave, but did it when an Admin had come in and got himself banned?

Thats probably the highpoint of the night on there tonight, as there did seem to be a lot of frustrated people about.

Nope not Irish.

Usually typing to an admin on TS will resolve such things within seconds. We're generally a friendly community, but every once in a while you will find a rotten egg or two. If you're obviously not doing your job, someone may ask you to give up your slot for another, but there is no reason to be a complete dick as these guys appear to have been.

Usually I am in the TS anyway while on the server, I just happened to be dealing with things on my personal server at the same time. I will however keep this in mind for the future.

Replied to you Zis.

Thanks guys

Fist way press u make a new group close it, (or mute them) if there no admins online so they cant annoy you anymore,

then report them next time if you see a activ admin  (best way record it what they do)

(dark voice now like batman ) :D

and they will learn to respect other players after a longer or short bann from a admin or you will never see them on the AW server

cya on the Battlfield