Nazar - Ban Appeal

ahoyworld123

In game name: Nazar

Why do you think you were banned?: putting mines on the runway

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?: I was still fairly new to the game when I joined the server, in-fact it was the first one I joined, I found out about it from youtube and it looked like a fun server. I am more familiar with the game and the server rules and would like to give the server a proper go.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: no clue

When were you banned?*: a week or two ago

I`ve given you a day or two to reply to Zissous request, but you seem to have ignored it.You are not being honest with us, so we can`t give you another chance.

Ban appeal DENIED.

EDIT: edited the title to reflect your name.

Pero

Community Referee

I made the post "Yesterday at 12:42 AM" so two days were not actually given.

You can check my hours played and the date I logged on to your server.

Ban reason is as stated by the server message.

I guess some things are beyond your capability of comprehension and am disappointed that a server that seemed so* fun is run by such pompous individuals.

edit: typo *

I made the post "Yesterday at 12:42 AM" so two days were not actually given.

You can check my hours played and the date I logged on to your server.

Ban reason is as stated by the server message.

I guess some things are beyond your capability of comprehension and am disappointed that a server that seemed so* fun is run by such pompous individuals.

edit: typo *

Or maybe you don't realise that laying mines on an active runway is unacceptable behaviour. Either way, have a nice life.

...with the help of 2 friends, those two placing charges with you.

Sent from my toaster

I forgot to add, time has no impact on the lifting of the ban, but considering you wished to be unbanned, it occured you would be checking it every couple of hours.

Sent from my toaster

2 friends

time has no impact

considering you wished to be unbanned

A: I don't remember appealing for 3 people.

B: The time was provided after I was called "not truthful".

C: According to your Teamspeak "admins" it was implied that getting a response would take the course of the weekend and not a "few hours" I had specifically asked when to check for replies. Not to mention going through the trouble to make a profile and go through the demanded procedure and make a post about it. I'd say you continuing to make assumptions about me, my credibility and my wishes is rather rude.

I will not try to suck you dick for an appeal like the vast majority of actual liars that beg and get appeals, and I will not give you any respect as you haven't given any, enjoy your pompous beg thread.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts