The rules page

can the rules in the rules n' regulations be numberd? i think it will make it much easier to search certain rules using CTRL+F, becuse in its current state if someone points me to "RULE 10" while in the game, i want to be able to quicky ALT TAB, open the forum and look up rule 10 without having to scroll all the way down.

numbering would be nice but i find that people often explain the issue so the rule doesnt need to be read as you should already know what you have done if you were listening ;)

Not to mention the fact you have to agree to have read the rules and abide by them twice, before you join the server.

• When you get the password for the channel;
  • When you click "Continue" after you join the server.

numbering would be nice but i find that people often explain the issue so the rule doesnt need to be read as you should already know what you have done if you were listening ;)

Some people always question rules, no matter what server you're playing on. They will say that something either is or isn't allowed in the rules, and once you ask where it's stated they simply say "go and read the rules".

It's way erasier to accually point a person to a specific rule, if they're numbered. Yes, everyone should have read the rules, but even if you have read them, it's easy to forget the details. Being able to point toweards a specific rule, and have the person read that through again, that usually helps :)

It's way erasier to accually point a person to a specific rule, if they're numbered. Yes, everyone should have read the rules, but even if you have read them, it's easy to forget the details. Being able to point toweards a specific rule, and have the person read that through again, that usually helps :)

They are numbered. Just not on the page Kirk is referring to. Everywhere else they are though.

It's worth noting that the rules that pop up after joining the server are just the top five (most important) rules: first draft, I included them all, and it was a wall of text so large it went past the bottom of the screen and you couldn't see a "Continue" button to push...

It's worth noting that the rules that pop up after joining the server are just the top five (most important) rules: first draft, I included them all, and it was a wall of text so large it went past the bottom of the screen and you couldn't see a "Continue" button to push...

I mean that's pretty flawless, if they can't play then how can they break the rules?

We've done it lads, we've found the cure to EU3

Take it from whomever is telling you that it's against the rules then it probably is. If you're trying to justify some action by pointing out that it's not specifically outlined in the rules then already you're not playing in the spirit of the rules. Also if this is happening often just have the ruleset on your phone/tablet so you can reference them quickly.

Take it from whomever is telling you that it's against the rules then it probably is. If you're trying to justify some action by pointing out that it's not specifically outlined in the rules then already you're not playing in the spirit of the rules. Also if this is happening often just have the ruleset on your phone/tablet so you can reference them quickly.

opening them up on your phone/tablet is a good idea, but my point is exatly that, for even quicker refernce have them numberd. it dosent take much effort anyway...