Alex Front

killinemsoftly

Ingame Name*: killinemsoftly

Why do you think you were banned?: I was in a helicopter with a guy who was being very immature. when we landed he killed everyone that was in the chopper, so i killed him. then he got on chat and blamed it on me. 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I probably should not have gotten involved but I play Arma all the time, I love it, and I promise this just so happens to literally be the only time I've ever gotten involved in something like this. I am a team player, I am on teamspeak, I apologize when I teamkill, and I bring alot to the table in a co-op. I get very involved in the game, I talk to everybody, I point out enemies and am very respectful.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: John McClane

When were you banned?*: 3/10 or 3/11

I was mostly checking if you are still interested and present on forums.

After speaking to the banning admin I am willing to give you another chance under a circumstance that you will not breaking anymore rules and will focus on your gameplay, meaning you will not be shooting teammates anymore. This is your only and last chance, please make use of it.

The ban will stay for a weeks period, meaning you`ll be unbanned on 17/03/2016 around 18.00GMT / 19.00CET.

Pero

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts